Biden's America

6 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

It's almost like when there is a Repulican coming to the end of their term (whether 4 years or 8 years) things go to s%^&. Then when a Democrat is elected President they go into fix mode from the previous administration. 

Yep, Covid was lying in wait for the 2020 election year.   Great take!!  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

It's almost like when there is a Repulican coming to the end of their term (whether 4 years or 8 years) things go to s%^&. Then when a Democrat is elected President they go into fix mode from the previous administration. 

Exactly

24 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Where was the foreign policy stance on global disease monitoring from 2016 to 2020? Or is foreign policy just limited to America first trading and fighting other countries policies?

How much different was our response and outcomes to other EU countries we are commonly compared to?  Is their foreign policy excluding global disease monitoring?   

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2022 at 9:37 PM, admo said:

Regarding the Economy, Covid & Foreign Policy?  Easily 95%.  Ukraine is probably 75-90%. 

The poll isn't supposed to make you feel bad about your administration, it's just telling you it's been a dumpster fire.  And the American people know it.

I am here to tell you that much of the information you share -- not to mention the context you and your sources leave out -- creates s#!tloads of misinformation that does not define the real problem, or help anyone move forward. That's a fact. Liberals also parrot talking points they don't fully understand. Trump was a dumpster fire in a variety of truly awful ways, but Democrats seized on stupid memes that missed the larger truth. 

Also a fact, most of the world understands how the world works better than the average American. 

Also a fact, the genuine experts on Economics, Pandemics and Foreign Policy are willing to admit there's a lot they don't know for sure, and that complicated issues shouldn't be reduced to partisan b!^@h-slapping. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

It's hard to be sure about anything these days, but I think we can agree with 100% certainty that if Donald Trump had been reelected, and everything in the American economy and the word stage had unfolded exactly as it has for the past 14 months, Trumpists and Republicans would have been celebrating his sage leadership, and imagining in horror how much worse things would have been under Biden.

And Democrats would beg to differ. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I am here to tell you that much of the information you share -- not to mention the context you and your sources leave out -- creates s#!tloads of misinformation that does not define the real problem, or help anyone move forward. That's a fact. Liberals also parrot talking points they don't fully understand. Trump was a dumpster fire in a variety of truly awful ways, but Democrats seized on stupid memes that missed the larger truth. 

Also a fact, most of the world understands how the world works better than the average American. 

Also a fact, the genuine experts on Economics, Pandemics and Foreign Policy are willing to admit there's a lot they don't know for sure, and that complicated issues shouldn't be reduced to partisan b!^@h-slapping. 

Disagree with your opinion.  That's a fact.

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, admo said:

Disagree with your opinion.  That's a fact.

My opinion was that both sides traffic in shallow misinformation, and the legitimate experts on these subjects are careful about drawing conclusions, so there's a strong possibility that Americans blaming Biden for every s#!t show are wrong. Your take that 90% of Americans have a good understanding of these complex issues is fanciful to say the least. 

Sure you disagree with that? 

FWIW....I've shared Russell Brand videos myself. He's an interesting dude. But his takedown of neo--liberalism and Dem icons is often backed by the belief that we need to tack even farther left. 

• Plus1 1