Biden's America

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Since I know you surely wouldn’t want to use a craftily edited video for an agenda. 

Maybe you don’t watch Curb Your Enthusiasm and don’t understand why the clip would be funny?   And it’s not because of what Laura says about not knowing where he is.  

It’s funny because it looks like Obama is taking his limelight with all the people and it looks like Joe thought Obama was going to follow him.  

Lighten up a bit.   It’s a funny clip.   Geesh.  

• Plus1 3

Do I think Russia is entirely responsible for inflation? No. But they're definitely making the situation worse across the globe. You've got oil companies hesitant to produce more oil as a response of the 2020 pandemic, major droughts affecting crop production, wildfires and flooding impacting timber, a war in Ukraine. I'm sure you could throw out anything and find a reason why the economics of it are strained right now coming from a many directions. Not just one single thing.

That said, I've heard excuses that previous stimulus check given out have contributed to inflation. That comes off as political talking point in an attempt to score points. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

le thing.

That said, I've heard excuses that previous stimulus check given out have contributed to inflation. That comes off as political talking point in an attempt to score points.

This absolutely contributes/d to inflation.  Inflation was probably gonna happen the moment the US locked down in 2020 and had massive stimulus/PPE payments (which was needed because of the forced lockdown).    Lots of money in the system and fewer products to purchase.  Once the economy would get back up and running it was Just a matter of when it would start and how high it would go.  
the problem for all of us is The Biden admin did nothing but exacerbate the issue since being in office and now it’s out of control and they are acting like a deer in the headlights trying to control it.  They have no clue.   

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Do I think Russia is entirely responsible for inflation? No. But they're definitely making the situation worse across the globe. You've got oil companies hesitant to produce more oil as a response of the 2020 pandemic, major droughts affecting crop production, wildfires and flooding impacting timber, a war in Ukraine. I'm sure you could throw out anything and find a reason why the economics of it are strained right now coming from a many directions. Not just one single thing.

I'm eager to see what the Republicans do when they control both houses after the mid-terms. Inflation should be gone in what? A couple months? 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I'm eager to see what the Republicans do when they control both houses after the mid-terms. Inflation should be gone in what? A couple months? 

They'll do what Republicans always do. Do nothing and point the finger. Half the country buys their BS no matter what their actions show, they have no incentive to do anything different. 

• Plus1 2