Biden's America

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

This absolutely contributes/d to inflation.  Inflation was probably gonna happen the moment the US locked down in 2020 and had massive stimulus/PPE payments (which was needed because of the forced lockdown).    Lots of money in the system and fewer products to purchase.  Once the economy would get back up and running it was Just a matter of when it would start and how high it would go.  
the problem for all of us is The Biden admin did nothing but exacerbate the issue since being in office and now it’s out of control and they are acting like a deer in the headlights trying to control it.  They have no clue.   

Contributed how much exactly to inflation? 0.2%? 0.3%  There is no way stimulus checks are/were the root cause of this mess, unless you have information showing otherwise. This comes off nothing more than a Republican excuse to help distract from other factors they want to ignore. 

• Plus1 1

31 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Contributed how much exactly to inflation? 0.2%? 0.3%  There is no way stimulus checks are/were the root cause of this mess, unless you have information showing otherwise. This comes off nothing more than a Republican excuse to help distract from other factors they want to ignore. 

I’m just checking to make sure you read my post.   The the first few stimulus happened under Trump (a Republican).  The initial lockdown happened under Trump (a Republican) yet I’m making Republican talking points about how those two things began the process of causing the inflation we see today?!?!?!  

The other parts of my post about Biden exacerbating the problem are also true.   Both Admins have a part in this inflation problem, Biden’s just doubled and tripled down on the problem.   

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This absolutely contributes/d to inflation.  Inflation was probably gonna happen the moment the US locked down in 2020 and had massive stimulus/PPE payments (which was needed because of the forced lockdown).    Lots of money in the system and fewer products to purchase.  Once the economy would get back up and running it was Just a matter of when it would start and how high it would go.  
the problem for all of us is The Biden admin did nothing but exacerbate the issue since being in office and now it’s out of control and they are acting like a deer in the headlights trying to control it.  They have no clue.   

:yeah

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m just checking to make sure you read my post.   The the first few stimulus happened under Trump (a Republican).  The initial lockdown happened under Trump (a Republican) yet I’m making Republican talking points about how those two things began the process of causing the inflation we see today?!?!?!  

The other parts of my post about Biden exacerbating the problem are also true.   Both Admins have a part in this inflation problem, Biden’s just doubled and tripled down on the problem.   

1st check $1200 - Trump 

2nd check $600 - Trump 

3rd check $1400 - Biden

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

Misinformation/vandalism is funny to Republicans. Cool. 

Oh c’mon man. It’s funny and creative.

I overheard my teenage boys and their friends telling the story of how they depantsed all the manikins in d!(k’s Sporting goods. When they realized I was listening they thought they were in trouble. I simply laughed and told them I wished I had thought of it.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, nic said:

I overheard my teenage boys and their friends telling the story of how they depantsed all the manikins in d!(k’s Sporting goods. When they realized I was listening they thought they were in trouble. I simply laughed and told them I wished I had thought of it.

I wish you luck. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, nic said:

I saw a movie once where a mannequin actually came a live.  So...that is sexual assault. 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just so we are ALLLLLLL on the same page...everyone here agrees that this is vandalism, right, and not a peaceful protest.

The person that did this should be arrested. 

I usually just peel off the sticker and move it the advertisement on the pump that says "Hotdogs Inside or 2 for $1!!!"

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, funhusker said:

I usually just peel off the sticker and move it the advertisement on the pump that says "Hotdogs Inside or 2 for $1!!!"

I was at the local overstock joint a few weeks ago and there was a package of what must have been 100 of these things. 

I can't imagine paying for something like this and spending my time putting them on gas pumps and beef signs at the supermarket. 

21 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I was at the local overstock joint a few weeks ago and there was a package of what must have been 100 of these things. 

I can't imagine paying for something like this and spending my time putting them on gas pumps and beef signs at the supermarket. 

i wonder how many rubles it would cost to get 100 stickers with putin pointing and saying"i did that"

• Haha 1