Biden's America

On 3/15/2022 at 8:40 PM, Archy1221 said:

Didn't have to resort to critical thinking to know that they are lying to the American people as noted.  Biden Administration shift blaming and pointing responsibility across the globe, straight to the face of the American people. They are in hot water and this is what you get from them.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

10 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Your cognitive dissonance or just plain rejection of reality is ridiculous. You sit on here for days at a time arguing until you are blue in the face that Biden owns gas prices and inflation, because he is the President as they happen. 

Then at the first chance you argue and make excuses indicating the Republicans Presidents aren't responsible for the crap that happened during their admins. 

I could respect your opinions if you could be consistent. But you're not. You expect to argue out both sides of your mouth and not ever be called out for it. 

Either world event impact and create issues beyond a Presidents control or they don't. Choose one and stick to it. 

I thought it would be epic but this falls quite short.   

please re-read the post you are having a word seizure about and see if I said the Presidents and the Party in charge of the House did not own their debt.  

So weird.   

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I thought it would be epic but this falls quite short.   

please re-read the post you are having a word seizure about and see if I said the Presidents and the Party in charge of the House did not own their debt.  

So weird.   

Well, I'm impressed, I challenged you to use something other than the victim card in your response, and you did. I feel like you've earned a sticker today, as you went with gaslighting instead. For reference, here is your post. The bolded are every attempt you made to absolve the administration of owning their debt. 

What world event happened under bush 1?   Clinton admin did great with debt and had the tech revolution to boot.  Unfortunately led to a bubble which leads us to Bush 2 and a couple world events happened along with the recession.  Obama had the extra spending because of the recession and began to normalize that spending.  Trump had the tax cuts which always lead to an initial increase in debt (different than a spending increase as it’s gov giving us back our own money) and long term decrease if things work out well.  Unfortunately Covid got in the way.   Biden really had no where to go but down.   Hope the trend continues on the same trajectory it went up.   

Similarly, you remove any credit Biden has earned by cutting the deficit. "He didn't have anywhere to go but down." By contrast here is your post regarding Biden and gas prices. 

On 3/14/2022 at 10:56 AM, Archy1221 said:

I’ve provided an article by an advisor to the treasury secretary under Obama about inflation being a Joe problem.  Either you didn’t read it or just don’t like what it says or being intentionally dense. 

Joe owns the gas prices.  It’s happening under his watch and those in power with suffer the electoral consequences.  Why is Biden saying Putin is responsible for inflation and high prices?   The Russian invasion hasn’t been going on since summer of 2021 that I am aware of.  

This is the kind of double speak people are sick of. Your MO in these discussions is to support all things Republican, expose your blind partisan loyalty, then gaslight, claim victimhood, or deflect when called out (the best was when you claimed you were a victim of the deflection sales tactic. Two for One!) . Your cognitive dissonance and inability to apply your same standards across parties is indicative of brainwashing, or at the very minimum a strong sense of tribalistic behavior. I'd encourage you to evaluate your arguments, your prejudices, and the mental gymnastics you need to do in order to support the candidates you have. 

I'm not asking you to believe what anyone else believes. What I'm asking is for you to develop some consistency in your application of your values and political beliefs beyond Red is good, Blue is bad. What is weird is your inability to do so. 

• Plus1 8

2 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Well, I'm impressed, I challenged you to use something other than the victim card in your response, and you did. I feel like you've earned a sticker today, as you went with gaslighting instead. For reference, here is your post. The bolded are every attempt you made to absolve the administration of owning their debt. 

What world event happened under bush 1?   Clinton admin did great with debt and had the tech revolution to boot.  Unfortunately led to a bubble which leads us to Bush 2 and a couple world events happened along with the recession.  Obama had the extra spending because of the recession and began to normalize that spending.  Trump had the tax cuts which always lead to an initial increase in debt (different than a spending increase as it’s gov giving us back our own money) and long term decrease if things work out well.  Unfortunately Covid got in the way.   Biden really had no where to go but down.   Hope the trend continues on the same trajectory it went up.   

Similarly, you remove any credit Biden has earned by cutting the deficit. "He didn't have anywhere to go but down." By contrast here is your post regarding Biden and gas prices. 

This is the kind of double speak people are sick of. Your MO in these discussions is to support all things Republican, expose your blind partisan loyalty, then gaslight, claim victimhood, or deflect when called out (the best was when you claimed you were a victim of the deflection sales tactic. Two for One!) . Your cognitive dissonance and inability to apply your same standards across parties is indicative of brainwashing, or at the very minimum a strong sense of tribalistic behavior. I'd encourage you to evaluate your arguments, your prejudices, and the mental gymnastics you need to do in order to support the candidates you have. 

I'm not asking you to believe what anyone else believes. What I'm asking is for you to develop some consistency in your application of your values and political beliefs beyond Red is good, Blue is bad. What is weird is your inability to do so. 

Since you have shown everyone the ability to copy posts and use the Bold function, will you at some point maybe use those skills to prove the ridiculous accusation you made about me.  The one where you claimed I said Presidents and the Party in charge of the House don’t own the debts accrued during their time?  Second or third ask on this. And it’s the main thing your hyperventilating about so, it would make sense for you to prove it.  

I can’t remember, did you come up with anything factually incorrect yet?   Or was it just b!^@hing to b!^@h and hope people liked it?  

BTW….why not highlight that I said Obama had extra spending because of the recession and then began to bring that down…..weird that you didn’t.   I mean wouldn’t that coincide with your ridiculous argument.   Hmmmm….must not have fit your narrative I guess.  

Do I still get the sticker??

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Since you have shown everyone the ability to copy posts and use the Bold function, will you at some point maybe use those skills to prove the ridiculous accusation you made about me.  The one where you claimed I said Presidents and the Party in charge of the House don’t own the debts accrued during their time?  Second or third ask on this. And it’s the main thing your hyperventilating about so, it would make sense for you to prove it.  

I can’t remember, did you come up with anything factually incorrect yet?   Or was it just b!^@hing to b!^@h and hope people liked it?  

BTW….why not highlight that I said Obama had extra spending because of the recession and then began to bring that down…..weird that you didn’t.   I mean wouldn’t that coincide with your ridiculous argument.   Hmmmm….must not have fit your narrative I guess.  

Do I still get the sticker??

Oh, Archy, bless your soul, my friend. You just can't help yourself. Do you really think people don't follow multiple of your posts at the same time. Even as you respond to this with a gaslighting obliviousness as to the meaning of your own words, you are on another thread still arguing that Biden is solely responsible for gas prices and that the conflict in Russia had zero impact. Yet, you acknowledge the impact of world events on the national deficit during republican administrations.

This is about your pattern of hypocriticalness and blind partisanship. You can continue to try to deflect from the actual issue here, but the habits and behaviors you display, within your posts, are rampant among conservatives. Blind loyalty to party is more important than being an American. I appreciate you sharing your views in this forum, but you cling to ideals and regurgitate the same wrong talking points even after being proved false repeatedly. 

Even more frustrating, you have this Trumpian methodology of saying things and then pretending not to understand specifically what you wrote, then challenging others to prove the meaning of your own words. 

This is what makes people wonder repeatedly if you come here to discuss in good faith or are on some payroll. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Oh, Archy, bless your soul, my friend. You just can't help yourself. Do you really think people don't follow multiple of your posts at the same time. Even as you respond to this with a gaslighting obliviousness as to the meaning of your own words, you are on another thread still arguing that Biden is solely responsible for gas prices and that the conflict in Russia had zero impact. Yet, you acknowledge the impact of world events on the national deficit during republican administrations.

This is about your pattern of hypocriticalness and blind partisanship. You can continue to try to deflect from the actual issue here, but the habits and behaviors you display, within your posts, are rampant among conservatives. Blind loyalty to party is more important than being an American. I appreciate you sharing your views in this forum, but you cling to ideals and regurgitate the same wrong talking points even after being proved false repeatedly. 

Even more frustrating, you have this Trumpian methodology of saying things and then pretending not to understand specifically what you wrote, then challenging others to prove the meaning of your own words. 

This is what makes people wonder repeatedly if you come here to discuss in good faith or are on some payroll. 

I guess I can ask a fourth time but that’s probably it….would you care to point out where I said the President and the Party in charge of the House doesn’t own the debt incurred during that time?   Hope you understand the question and are here to answer in good faith instead of doing what you have done the other three times.  

I have a pretty good job so yes I am on a payroll.  Filled out a W2 and get bi-weekly checks even. 

Thanks in advance for your answer (fingers crossed it happens). 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1