Biden's America

2 minutes ago, commando said:

the people who are upset about that speech....are the same people he was talking about.  

Exactly.  Of course it's going to piss them off because he finally called them exactly what they are.  Trump parades around the country saying very vile things about Biden and Democrats.  But, the time that Biden fights back and calls them what they are....oh my......it's horrible how he hurt our feelings.

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Exactly.  Of course it's going to piss them off because he finally called them exactly what they are.  Trump parades around the country saying very vile things about Biden and Democrats.  But, the time that Biden fights back and calls them what they are....oh my......it's horrible how he hurt our feelings.

they have gone from "f#&% your feelings" to "why are they so mean to us?"

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, nic said:

I will have to use google to find out who that is. Biden was supposed to unite. 

Somebody is taking an election campaign talking point way too seriously. Nobody can unite this country completely, that is about as possible as herding cats.

How do you unite people who ignore facts, reject science, blindly follow an autocrat and attempt to dismantle and overthrow our government?  There will be no uniting until MAGA and Trump supporters pull their head out of their a$$.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1