Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

We know that this guy is the master of projection. He cries "fake news" and disseminates only fake news. He calls other people "nasty" while being nasty himself. Everything he's alleged about his enemies, it turns out he's done.

I think America should be doing a bunch of digging into those 75 million trump votes. Because I'm starting to get the impression, as much as he's talking about election fraud, that he's the one creating fake votes. 

• Plus1 2

On 12/14/2020 at 4:28 PM, Archy1221 said:

He lost so he isn’t the right person the lead the country in 2021 

Do you see how his actions since the election are just the same things he's been doing for the last 4 years where he makes up his own reality, lies and demonizes anyone who dares to say anything negative about him even when it's true?  Like this:

• Thanks 2
47 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I think America should be doing a bunch of digging into those 75 million trump votes. Because I'm starting to get the impression, as much as he's talking about election fraud, that he's the one creating fake votes. 

trumps lawyer said that in a court filing.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powells-georgia-kraken-filing-began-by-saying-dominion-flipped-votes-from-biden-to-trump/

Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-10.06.04-AM.pn

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do you see how his actions since the election are just the same things he's been doing for the last 4 years where he makes up his own reality, lies and demonizes anyone who dares to say anything negative about him even when it's true?  Like this:

I’m honestly asking this for your feedback.  What would you have Trump do that he hasn’t done if you could rewind the clock on Covid-19 knowing the exact same unknowns as before?

i have my gripes with a few things but am interested in yours. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m honestly asking this for your feedback.  What would you have Trump do that he hasn’t done if you could rewind the clock on Covid-19 knowing the exact same unknowns as before?

i have my gripes with a few things but am interested in yours. 

Invest more in rapid testing, invest in contact tracing, throw your considerable weight behind bringing everyone together to fight this common enemy.

Stop denying the severity of the virus, stop disparaging those wearing masks, develop a united federal response, listen to the scientists not a chiropractor.  Let them speak instead of having to be the star of the show. 

Most importantly implore your cult to fight this pandemic.  Make than feel all butch about wearing masks and distancing while fighting for 'Merika.  Rather he downplayed and led the cult to believe this was much less dangerous than it is.  If he would have done this he probably would have been reelected. Now he has to blame literally everyone and everything instead of doing some self reflection.

Bottom line...lead instead of worrying about your image.  

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Invest more in rapid testing, invest in contact tracing, throw your considerable weight behind bringing everyone together to fight this common enemy.

Stop denying the severity of the virus, stop disparaging those wearing masks, develop a united federal response, listen to the scientists not a chiropractor.  Let them speak instead of having to be the star of the show. 

Most importantly implore your cult to fight this pandemic.  Make than feel all butch about wearing masks and distancing while fighting for 'Merika.  Rather he downplayed and led the cult to believe this was much less dangerous than it is.  If he would have done this he probably would have been reelected. Now he has to blame literally everyone and everything instead of doing some self reflection.

Bottom line...lead instead of worrying about your image.  

I agree with all of this.

I don't agree with all the Twitter philosophers that insist all 300k are "directly on his head" (Trump).  Or the ones calling for Trump to be charged with negligent homicide due to deaths from Covid. 

The mortality numbers may have been reduced somewhat, with someone else at the helm, but this was still worldwide pandemic, and a lot of States took it upon themselves to do exactly what is suggested by Scarlet's response. And, a vaccine was not coming before now regardless of who was the Prez. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Very important article.  I wonder how many people wt stories like this  will come forward after Trump leaves.

The person who responded to the post below said it right when he says Trump is "gross negligence and displayed depraved indifference to human life."

I suspect the picture will become much clearer after Biden's team is in place and the adults in the

room discover the neglect all the way around.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1