Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He says submitting false results is against the law.  Brad says they didn’t.  What’s the threat?  Or was it a dog whistle threat that only non trumpers can hear?

Ahhhh...the old plausible deniability card.  

He's threatening them with criminal charges if they don't.... wait for it, commit a crime on his behalf.

"It's going to be very costly in many ways."

C'mon man, you're not a complete idiot.

• Plus1 2

16 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

They won't go after him.

Possibly but Trump better hope the AG there is as spineless as most other Republicans. This appears to be a clear cut violation of Georgia law so not prosecuting would be a dereliction of duty.  Then, Trump also has to hope Biden doesn't appoint a pitbull for an AG.  

Sadly for our country you're probably right.

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I'm not so concerned about him running again.  He'll either be dead, in jail or in a sanitarium in four years.

What I'm saying is there are plenty of narcissists that will attempt to follow his play book.  He showed that he can flaunt the rule of law and the Constitution and get away with as long as you have a large enough cult following. 

What happens if Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Donald Jr (lol) gets elected and both houses of Congress are Republican?   That's a scenario for the end of democracy.

I get what you mean scarlet.  Funny thing is you're right.  There are already ALOT of Republicans following the trump playbook.  The video that is making rounds again of Cruz calling trump a pathological liar a couple of years ago is just one example of doing exactly what you said and now suddenly flipping with their rhetoric and following the 'new' Republican playbook which should simply be called 'donald trump's way'.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Ahhhh...the old plausible deniability card.  

He's threatening them with criminal charges if they don't.... wait for it, commit a crime on his behalf.

"It's going to be very costly in many ways."

C'mon man, you're not a complete idiot.

Is that you Joe?  “C’mon man”

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I don’t care if this is almost over. He should be impeached over this phone call.

agreed   put the same GOP on record again  maybe next time it will have some affect when voters go to the poll - perhaps it still will in GA