What is the future of the Republican Party?

39 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The people of rural Nevada are getting the moronic judges that reflect their vote and, frankly, the judges they deserve.

How in the actual f#&% do people think someone can be a judge without a law degree?

Amazing.  I wonder if they go to a heart surgeon without a medical degree. 

• Thanks 1
On 12/31/2022 at 2:37 PM, BigRedBuster said:

How in the actual f#&% do people think someone can be a judge without a law degree?

How do you even get on a bench without understanding how a court room works? Like the mechanics and procedures of it all. You'll have attorneys schooling you, and every decision will probably be overturned on appeal.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Jesus didn't go to law school ... probably.

I know your comment wasn’t serious.

But even the authors of the New Testament at least had the foresight to put in the gospels that Jesus knew laws better than the professionals at a young age.

The Nevada GOP doesn’t even care about attempting to make it look rational.

On 12/31/2022 at 1:37 PM, BigRedBuster said:

On 12/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, ZRod said:

How do you even get on a bench without understanding how a court room works? Like the mechanics and procedures of it all. You'll have attorneys schooling you, and every decision will probably be overturned on appeal.

When the only idea Republicans have is "owNiNG tHe LiBs", you end up with this. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 3