What is the future of the Republican Party?

7 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I will bet you real money she has someone writing her social media for her.

Oh for sure. But still it’s about the one and only thing I’ve ever seen from her camp that wasn’t completely bats#!t crazy.

No I don’t think that signals anything :lol:

To be fair, maybe I just haven’t seen any of her social media releases. It’s usually a video or audio clip of her saying the most idiotic thing imaginable.

5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I will bet you real money she has someone writing her social media for her.

She didn't call Nacy "Pepsi", she used the right spelling of capitol, and didn't say "investagate". There's no way she wrote it.

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Hmmm...

The entire party has embraced shamelessness and self promotion over anything of substance. It's no wonder they're living through a live circus.

At any given time, 15-20 House Republicans are faking the most outrage or screaming nonsense to audition for the next Fox News gig. That's not to say anything about the Senate, where several Republicans such as Ted Cruz check their Twitter mentions immediately after saying whatever idiotic talking point they heard on Newsmax. It's not a real political party with any intention to fix actual issues.

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

FlmJslCXoAE-NKJ?format=jpg&name=large

This guy is the representative Republicans deserve.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

37 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Who could have foreseen the disastrous turn their careers took? Totally unexpected. Nobody said the Republicans were bereft of good leadership then, and we're CERTAINLY not saying that today.

LOL

The GOP deserves this chaos.  They allowed Trump into the tent. He took it over.  Everywhere he goes, there is chaos.    I thought this morning, wouldn't it be poetic justice if 4 or 5 moderate GOPers decided to support Jefferies for speaker just to teach the Wack-a-doddle trumpists and Wack-a-doddle freedom caucus a lesson. Go extreme and you don't deserve to lead.  Support an insurrectionist and you shouldn't be Speaker.   The problem: Can one find 4-5 centralist/moderate GOP members much less with courage to act courageously on behalf of the country.