What is the future of the Republican Party?

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m my view I don’t believe the to be the case.  

Then why would the feel that it would be okay to work in a Desantis campaign?

It goes back to other conversations.  Until Ron starts treating nazis worse than cross dressers, these people are going to be hovering around and making things difficult.

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Then why would the feel that it would be okay to work in a Desantis campaign?

It goes back to other conversations.  Until Ron starts treating nazis worse than cross dressers, these people are going to be hovering around and making things difficult.

How does he treat Nazis better? 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I would still say you are wrong, but we each have our own opinions. 

One group wants to work for him.  The other group wants to leave the state.  I’d love to hear what you are basing your opinion (to which you are completely entitled to) on.

29 minutes ago, funhusker said:

One group wants to work for him.  The other group wants to leave the state.  I’d love to hear what you are basing your opinion (to which you are completely entitled to) on.

Well, I guess I would say he has publicly and actively denounced people who made displays of their nazi beliefs including firing them once it’s known they had those beliefs.  That’s not in dispute.  

On the flip side, it seems clear DeSantis is also not in favor of public displays of drag of a sexual nature in front of kids.   You would have to show me a news story that shows DeSantis getting upset at some random dude wearing a normal dress while walking down a public street for me to believe he treats cross dressers as a group bad.  

Thats why it’s my opinion your premise is wrong.  

• Fire 1

14 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The questions that never gets answered: when was America great, inasmuch as we want to make it Great Again, and what exactly makes us great? 

I've asked this question multiple times and never get a clear answer.  Using the word "again" means that it once was great but now isn't.  So, what era of our country are MAGAts wanting to take us back to and what made that era so great?

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've asked this question multiple times and never get a clear answer.  Using the word "again" means that it once was great but now isn't.  So, what era of our country are MAGAts wanting to take us back to and what made that era so great?

What does the ts stand for in your acronym?   

Can anyone answer or just the acronym people?  

• Plus1 1