What is the future of the Republican Party?

One thing that kills me is the immense blustering by certain posters who get deep into this stuff only for their party to support a guy who's been criminally indicted numerous times.

It's hilarious to watch half the country decend into an alternative reality, don't get me wrong, but talking to and watching Republican voters is truly a sight to behold. 

Is like watching a kid put a fork in a light socket. You warn them about it, but they look you in the eye and claim that electricity is a fake liberal plot to control them. Then they painfully shock themselves over and over. It's entertaining at a certain point. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

One thing that kills me is the immense blustering by certain posters who get deep into this stuff only for their party to support a guy who's been criminally indicted numerous times.

It's hilarious to watch half the country decend into an alternative reality, don't get me wrong, but talking to and watching Republican voters is truly a sight to behold. 

Is like watching a kid put a fork in a light socket. You warn them about it, but they look you in the eye and claim that electricity is a fake liberal plot to control them. Then they painfully shock themselves over and over. It's entertaining at a certain point. 

And then blame you for it because you decided to buy a house that has electricity even though they greatly benefit from the electricity.  

• TBH 1
7 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Correct, valid point!

When you are outside of any cult, you can see the cult clearly.  It is truly amazing how black and white this all is and how delusional :blink: the average GOP voters has gotten. I'm not saying that as a far left nut job but as a center right person as a life long GOP voter.  To vote for trump, one has to throw away all of their moral outrage of the past, they have to throw away all of their support for law and justice, they have to throw away their personal ethics.  They are living on the cheap.  Cheap in that they have no more responsibilities - they don't have to think any longer, fight any longer, no need to figure out compromises when others have different ideas.  - they sold their soul so trump can do all of their thinking for them and fight all of their battles.  It only costs them their soul - an incredible price to pay. 

The high price of cheap living is fully on display here.  

• Haha 2
  • TBH 4