What is the future of the Republican Party?

Star of the Republican Party creating adds for the Biden Campaign.  This is the level of intelligence a party gets when the sole qualification as a leader is the obsession with owning the libs.  Imagine the horrors of president addressing issues in education, medical care, poverty, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. 

For the modern GOP,  time is better spent banning books, battling wokeism, fanning the flames of trans and homophobia, stripping the rights of women and their doctors to make their own health care choices, gaslighting the populace about "voter fraud", and suppressing voting rights.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Star of the Republican Party creating adds for the Biden Campaign.  This is the level of intelligence a party gets when the sole qualification as a leader is the obsession with owning the libs.  Imagine the horrors of president addressing issues in education, medical care, poverty, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. 

For the modern GOP,  time is better spent banning books, battling wokeism, fanning the flames of trans and homophobia, stripping the rights of women and their doctors to make their own health care choices, gaslighting the populace about "voter fraud", and suppressing voting rights.  

Guise I'm beginning to think that MTG might just be one dumb broad...

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I wonder if she knows that’s it was FDR getting re-elected time after time that was a big reason for the 22nd Amendment?

Or that LBJ is the reason she can't be discriminated against for her vagina and religion at work or when buying a house.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Putin told her to be. 

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Leader Madge is "sick and tired of it".  Apparently she's ready for her and the MAGA cult to start a civil war.  Anyone care to chime in on what it is that made her so sick and tired?

She’s not tired of anything.  She found a way to make a fortune off of idiots.  

Im guessing she’s out of Congress on her own in the next cycle or so to “focus on the movement”.  Which of course is taking money from suckers and making the nation’s voters even more angry over nothing.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
On 7/17/2023 at 12:35 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Good job Republicans. :laughpound:clap

Scott and Krispy Cream Christie are the only 2 I'd consider out of that group.  Looks like I'll be voting 3rd party again if this trend continues.   The GOP has become one clueless party. 

27 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Voting 3rd Party?

Just fill in the Trump bubble and save yourself the time.

Trump will carry Oklahoma and my vote won't matter..  I can't see myself voting for a 100 year old Biden.   Regardless, if it is Trump/Biden my vote will be a protest vote against both.   

• TBH 1
Just now, TGHusker said:

Trump will carry Oklahoma and my vote won't matter..  I can't see myself voting for a 100 year old Biden.   Regardless, if it is Trump/Biden my vote will be a protest vote against both.   

I think the problem is that your third party vote makes the two equivalent and is why Biden is likely to lose if No Labels becomes a thing.

"Sure, Trump is a lying authoritarian who's undermined American Democracy, he's hypnotized a base of morons who don't live in reality and is an extremely dangerous person to have in charge.

But Joe Biden is old and the vibes are bad. You know, the Inflation Reduction Act to actually address climate change and cap insulin prices was cool, as well as bipartisan bills addressing Infrastructure, microchips, gun control, and a spending agreement is exactly the kind of moderate policy the median voter yearns for, but the guy is a dinosaur."

You do see how "protesting" both equates them and is the same rationalization a voter in Wisconsin/Arizona/Georgia would do, yes?

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 3