Insurrection fallout

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

What is the point of the U.S. domestic surveillance program under the NSA if they 1) didn't see this coming, or 2) saw it coming and didn't stop it?

Heads should roll for this along several levels of government. Entire departments may need to be excised from the IC.

This is either a colossal failure or tacit permission. There's really no gray area here.

I was told on this board in the past that the IC is always totally reliable and should never be questioned.  

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

She should have voted him out, but it is a step. And if she wants to do right from here-on, I won't stand in her way.

Yea its so great it took this for her to come to her senses. She and her colleagues have enabled this and are directly responsible for everything Trump has done post impeachment. This is on her too so I could care less for her bloviating. Get out of politics all together then maybe I'll give her some credit. Otherwise put those words where the sun don't shine because they are meaningless. 

This oh they are saying the right thing now so we should acknowledge it crap is just that. Crap. You can't just take it all back now. The past 4 years have consequences 

• Plus1 2