Insurrection fallout

58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And there are people who thought this administration was great and want them back in power.  

there were 130 something senators and congressmen going along with the plan.    that is why it's so hard to convict.....the republican party would be decimated if they started holding everyone accountable.   so almost all republicans are trying to sweep it all under the rug.

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And there are people who thought this administration was great and want them back in power.  

I certainly don’t agree with what Navarro is saying in that clip, but why doesn’t the disgraced LP link to the entire interview?  It was a good question by the host and would like to hear the answer.  

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s correct.   What earth shattering news are we going to find out that we don’t already know?  

If the administration purposely allowed the insurrection to continue because they thought it would benefit them in some way it would be a crime.  That would be pretty earth shattering.

I mean Trump called out the National Guard and deployed smoke bombs when BLM protesters were even near govt property.  Why didn't he do anything when rioters were actually IN govt property?  It's a question that definitely raises some eyebrows.

• Plus1 2

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's right. We should never talk about January 6th again.  Sweep it under the rug.  Any Republican that raises questions should be shunned from the party.

That is not true.  It can be talked about from time to time, and a memorial on the 6th would be nice.

We all know what took place and happened was horrible.

The problem is, talking about it every day for a year is a bit.. much.  The daily tweets and flaming got old by March.  But it continued for an entire year.  Right up to the day.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

That is not true.  It can be talked about from time to time, and a memorial on the 6th would be nice.

We all know what took place and happened was horrible.

The problem is, talking about it every day for a year is a bit.. much.  The daily tweets and flaming got old by March.  But it continued for an entire year.  Right up to the day.

So....basically forget about it till the next January 6th when a meaningless ceremony is held on the steps, then shut up about it and move on.  Yeah....no need to actually investigate how it happened and who is responsible.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....basically forget about it till the next January 6th when a meaningless ceremony is held on the steps, then shut up about it and move on.  Yeah....no need to actually investigate how it happened and who is responsible.

I feel like you might be turning my words into something basically mean.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
47 minutes ago, admo said:

I feel like you might be turning my words into something basically mean.

Well, you said we shouldn't have talked about it all year.  

Sorry, when the capital is attacked by people who were motivated by the outgoing President and their motivation was to over turn the election and imprison or kill the members of congress and the VP doing the constitutional thing they are set to do.....that deserves to be talked about all year until we find out exactly what happened and who all was behind it....especially when that same ex-President has talked all year about possibly running for President again in 2024.

It's actually really kind of a big thing.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1