Biden's Day 1 & Beyond Executive orders

Which Executive orders do you agree with  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

@RedDenverhere it is

Did you read the 4th paragraph? The health centers are already doing it, and it makes sense to freeze something like this to make sure they agree with it, since the previous admin was full of incompetent people with questionable motives.

One EO order from Trump that could be really great is the Most Favored Nation EO. This is what I've been wanting to happen for awhile (assuming there aren't hidden parts I'm unaware of). Drugs should be as cheap in the U.S. as they are in other countries, or cheaper if they are made in the U.S., and the U.S. is big and wealthy enough with enough profit even with lower prices that we should be able to bargain for it with drug companies outside the country as well. 

• Plus1 2
49 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Did you read the 4th paragraph? The health centers are already doing it, and it makes sense to freeze something like this to make sure they agree with it, since the previous admin was full of incompetent people with questionable motives.

One EO order from Trump that could be really great is the Most Favored Nation EO. This is what I've been wanting to happen for awhile (assuming there aren't hidden parts I'm unaware of). Drugs should be as cheap in the U.S. as they are in other countries, or cheaper if they are made in the U.S., and the U.S. is big and wealthy enough with enough profit even with lower prices that we should be able to bargain for it with drug companies outside the country as well. 

51 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Yes it said the ‘health centers’.  Ok, and that means what?  One, two, or every one across the nation. 

Be careful what you wish for with MFN. 

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t there already a Keystone pipeline going from Canada to TX? and the reason for Keystone XL is to keep up with the production increase in Canada.

That oil will now be trucked to rail and then rail to refinery it seems.  How is that better for the environment?  Now we are for more emissions not less?  

No....Canada’s next best option is to go through the Rockies west to a port to export to China.  I’m perfectly fine making them do that instead of taking American land owners land.  

Got to love knee-jerk reactions to individual tweets.  It’s like most people don’t want the whole story.  That’s boring. Give us incomplete snippets so we can prematurely overreact and get outraged.   That’s what keeps us coming back for more.  Feeding our insatiable hunger for political “news.”  

52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No....Canada’s next best option is to go through the Rockies west to a port to export to China.  I’m perfectly fine making them do that instead of taking American land owners land.  

No as in there isn’t a current keystone pipeline?  The gulf refineries utilize heavy crude.  Why do you keep saying it’s all exported to China?  Do you want China refining it?  If so the environmental standards are much worse than what the US has in place. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

No as in there isn’t a current keystone pipeline?  The gulf refineries utilize heavy crude.  Why do you keep saying it’s all exported to China?  Do you want China refining it?  If so the environmental standards are much worse than what the US has in place. 

My biggest problem isn’t environmental. I have a real problem with a foreign government and company taking land through eminent domain with the help of our government but very little to no benefit to our country because the vast majority is just going to be exported.  

• Plus1 2