Biden Foreign Policy

56 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

They "dodge" because that's the meaning of classified intelligence.  Spouting off for all to hear what you know doesn't do anyone any good and very easily can compromise sources.  

It is causing  a massive rumor mill, too. Seems like something to keep internal. I have heard everything from space aliens to Iran to China to Russia. 

12 hours ago, teachercd said:

You know what Joe should do?

He should open up stock trading on a russian banking stock that is now up to 12.50 a share so that hardworking Americans CAN FINALLY f#&%ING SELL IT AND USE THAT MONEY.

I know it wouldn't be you but do you know someone who hates America and loves the commies so much that they'd invest in their banking stock and support our commie adversaries?  That's crazy.  Who'd be so nihilistic?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I know it wouldn't be you but do you know someone who hates America and loves the commies so much that they'd invest in their banking stock and support our commie adversaries?  That's crazy.  Who'd be so nihilistic?

I would be.

I like money and I want more of it.  Just like I buy products from china and drink russian vodka (well, not really, but I have, I usually just buy cheap stuff)

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Oh noooooooo.....protecting and saving democracy???

Wat???? What regime change war did he start? What war did he start at all?

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3
30 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Wat???? What regime change war did he start? What war did he start at all?

That doesn't matter.  Fact and such.  She said it on Fox so it's become reality for half the country.  

• Oh Yeah! 1

These people need to be dealt with in the harshest of ways. And, in an organized effort with the rest of the world. I think we have done that, but, it needs to be stepped up. This is BS from a bunch of piece of s#!t terrorists backed by Russia. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

These people need to be dealt with in the harshest of ways. And, in an organized effort with the rest of the world. I think we have done that, but, it needs to be stepped up. This is BS from a bunch of piece of s#!t terrorists backed by Russia. 

Remember, we have posters here even that think they are just misunderstood and mistreated.

A french ship got attacked today by them.  

• TBH 3
12 hours ago, teachercd said:

Remember, we have posters here even that think they are just misunderstood and mistreated.

A french ship got attacked today by them.  

Yeah, I don't think anyone here has said that about the Houthis...

The French have been off doing their own thing against the Houthis. Macron needs to swallow his pride and get inline with the US and UK to have a more cohesive and coordinated strategy. The French are not a global leader in anything these days, outside of protests.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
28 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone here has said that about the Houthis...

The French have been off doing their own thing against the Houthis. Macron needs to swallow his pride and get inline with the US and UK to have a more cohesive and coordinated strategy. The French are not a global leader in anything these days, outside of protests.

And wine!  I think?

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1