Biden Foreign Policy

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

There's lots of room for debate about how effective Biden's foreign policy has been this far into his tenure but this is one area in which he's unequivocally preferable to Trump.

The latter would've been a useful idiot for Russia. He'd have been complaining about how expensive NATO is and trying to bluster and bait Russia into a game of chicken (i.e., war) at best. More realistically he'd have just been looking the other way or actively carrying water for Putin.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

There's lots of room for debate about how effective Biden's foreign policy has been this far into his tenure but this is one area in which he's unequivocally preferable to Trump.

The latter would've been a useful idiot for Russia. He'd have been complaining about how expensive NATO is and trying to bluster and bait Russia into a game of chicken (i.e., war) at best. More realistically he'd have just been looking the other way or actively carrying water for Putin.

You give DJT too much credit.

His response would be “The weak-on-Russia liberals want to see patriots cave to Putin!  Not that he’s a bad guy, just taking what he can get.  He’s a pretty strong leader.  But anyway, make sure to donate to my campaign so I can be the strong leader needed to take on Russia!  Oh and Putin will be very jealous of my awesome plane!  A proud, patriotic donation will make it reality.  Trump loves the USA!”

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

The would-be President was recently asked what should be next for Russia, and the potential leader of the free world took an immediate sharp left into the problem with windmills. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

A report is already out that he promised Putin the US would have withdrawn from NATO in his second term. We would be looking the other way, if not supplying aid to Russia- because Hunter Biden and e-mails, and a pee pee tape. 

• Plus1 1

Not Good

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-considers-accepting-yuan-instead-of-dollars-for-chinese-oil-sales-11647351541

Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price some of its oil sales to China in yuan, people familiar with the matter said, a move that would dent the U.S. dollar’s dominance of the global petroleum market and mark another shift by the world’s top crude exporter toward Asia.

The talks with China over yuan-priced oil contracts have been off and on for six years but have accelerated this year as the Saudis have grown increasingly unhappy with decades-old U.S. security commitments to defend the kingdom, the people said.

The Saudis are angry over the U.S.’s lack of support for their intervention in the Yemen civil war, and over the Biden administration’s attempt to strike a deal with Iran over its nuclear program. Saudi officials have said they were shocked by the precipitous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan last year.

China buys more than 25% of the oil that Saudi Arabia exports. If priced in yuan, those sales would boost the standing of China’s currency. The Saudis are also considering including yuan-denominated futures contracts, known as the petroyuan, in the pricing model of Saudi Arabian Oil Co. , known as Aramco.

• Plus1 2