B1G Payout Going Up Nearly $10M

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Is that "last year" meaning 2020 or 2021?

I'm not sure.  But it looks like approx. $54M was what it was the previous two years so it seems like it dropped to $44.8 for this past year and is set to go back to roughly where it was next year.  Fiscal year ends June 30.

Why and how could it be going up? Our seasons were slashed in 1/2, but I’m guessing the budget is  more than just sports revenue. 

Didn’t we secure a $100 million contract for something phenomenal last year?  Sorry, dont remember exactly what it was, but it was academic in nature. I guess we have to share I’d we want to be in this conference of pedaphiles and molesters. 

On 6/18/2021 at 7:54 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Are people forgetting how absolutely pathetic the Big 12 leadership was?

image.jpeg.35dfce76da8954b1e09fd4fd396fa0cc.jpeg

So does Bo Pelini and Suh. Especially that funny time the conference conspired against us to steal a Big XII championship. 

That was a hoot. 

• Plus1 1
On 6/17/2021 at 3:40 PM, teachercd said:

Literally the only positive thing from joining this lame (and pretty gross scandal ridden) conference.  

The SEC takes offense to this. If anything, they strive to be the best at all facets of the modern day game: scandals, racism, bagmen, recruiting violations... 

Sure the B1G has tried its best to keep up with the SEC in recent years, but they’re always going to be in the SEC’s shadow.

16 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

The SEC takes offense to this. If anything, they strive to be the best at all facets of the modern day game: scandals, racism, bagmen, recruiting violations... 

Sure the B1G has tried its best to keep up with the SEC in recent years, but they’re always going to be in the SEC’s shadow.

so, that's why finebaum is employed by them. have to have, not only the douchiest reporters but the douchiest looking reporters.