Nebraska & Coach Frost under NCAA investigation

53 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

In regards to this, does anyone know for a fact he doesn't make adjustments? People said the same thing about Pelini but he did better in the 2nd half of games more than some care to remember. I'm just wondering if there is anything out there to prove this or just something people say now?

lol, i have no idea, he most certainly does as I'd be shocked if any coach didnt try and make some kind of adjustments at half... I'm just making a loose/crappy observation that I feel like we come out flat AF after half time and feel like after the first series or 2 of most games we dont move the ball/score at the same clip.  

Also feel like i remember the games more often where we get outscored in the 2nd half and I make a broke AF claim like i did above. 

13 minutes ago, GSG said:

"High quality H2O P-O-O" - Bobby Boucher, maybe :dunno 

Its similar to the quality of this story.

I do find one element intriguing, and that's my amazement that Trev wasnt made aware of this until after he was hired lol... Don;t necessarily think this would change things but if I'm Trev, isn;t there an element of wtf guys towards our upper admins that they wouldnt bring this up?  

Perhaps its because this will be a non story pretty soon but hot damn i'd be kinda pissed if this wasnt disclosed during the hiring process

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Its similar to the quality of this story.

I do find one element intriguing, and that's my amazement that Trev wasnt made aware of this until after he was hired lol... Don;t necessarily think this would change things but if I'm Trev, isn;t there an element of wtf guys towards our upper admins that they wouldnt bring this up?  

Perhaps its because this will be a non story pretty soon but hot damn i'd be kinda pissed if this wasnt disclosed during the hiring process

That doesn't surprise me.  It's a non story, for the most part, like you said.  Also, you're not going to sit in an interview spilling all the dirty laundry of the organization.

1 hour ago, hskrfan4life said:

In regards to this, does anyone know for a fact he doesn't make adjustments? People said the same thing about Pelini but he did better in the 2nd half of games more than some care to remember. I'm just wondering if there is anything out there to prove this or just something people say now?

Every team makes lots of adjustments at halftime. This is a dumb fan meme. It's not even true; we scored touchdowns on our first drive of the second half three of our last four games last year.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, J-MAGIC said:

Every team makes lots of adjustments at halftime. This is a dumb fan meme. It's not even true; we scored touchdowns on our first drive of the second half three of our last four games last year.

Eh, I think its actually more of a problem then you think it is... I thought I read somewhere we ranked like 110 last year in the nation in 2nd half scoring and it hasnt been that great overall the past few years

• Plus1 1