Who Will Win - Huskers vs Wisky - Poll

TGHusker

Who wins  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree. Two things I’m tired of hearing. 

1) This game is the most important game in Frosts career. 

2) we are so horrible that they are going to blow us away.  

Me too.  I don't think either of those are true. 

I just think that the way this game comes and the momentum of the two teams are going opposite directions.  It's a road game and Camp Randall is not a kind place for mistakes.  I think with all the changes we come out slow and prone to mistakes.  Since it's a forum full of opinions and this was a pull asking for my vote and opinion ... I stated it.

If you are tired of hearing that then bypass the poll and this thread as it was requesting others to state their view.  The stats on the poll state that over half of the voters believe we loose by at least 8-14 points.  That is twice the amount of points we lose games by.  I don't think folks are saying we are "horrible" by that ... it's just a "sense" amidst all the distraction and changes upon the kids.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

Based on everything that transpired over the past week, I strongly believe that the next two games are the most important games in Frost’s tenure. If he wins both games, the team gains much needed momentum going into next season and we get off to a hot start. Lose these two games and that signals the beginning of the end for Frost’s tenure. I do not believe in easy schedules. We have proven that any BIG Ten team can beat us and they can even spank us at our own back yard. So, if we do not start winning and get on a hot streak, this will be over by next October. Let us hope that Frost realizes how important these last two games are.

If we win both games, recruiting would benefit the most.  I also think that Jojo Domann not playing will hurt.  His leadership and play is much bigger than the number of tackles he makes each week.

Martinez will still be there with his limitations. The O Line will be the biggest problem again.  I don’t expect these next two games to be much different than the past close losses.  
Can’t tell if the offensive coaches’ firings will be a downer or not.  They need to do well In order to get the next job.  The offense players are not going to improve with a bye- they are still the same.

biggest variable- the play calling.  Lubbick is going but Frost was doing much of it.  Does he change in a week???

Where were you mofo's when we played top 10 opponents? 

Oklahoma?  Michigan State?  Michigan? Ohio State????

Oh that's right,  yall were like  "we're no good, we suck, fire frost, Martinez sucks, they will destroy us, 48-14, we have no chance, wishbone option fullback, I hate my life..."

b8402ee7d990ace82badc98e76b0d28c.gif

• Oh Yeah! 3

Kansas beat Texas last weekend and a kid (think Rudy) playing his first snap as a Jayhawk, scored the game-winning conversion. Kansas' 2d win over the Longhorns since World War II. I looked it up, since the Beatles arrived on the scene in America, Huskers are 5-9 vs. Wisconsin. Who's to say we can't be like Kansas and win this one? GBR.

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

Kansas beat Texas last weekend and a kid (think Rudy) playing his first snap as a Jayhawk, scored the game-winning conversion. Kansas' 2d win over the Longhorns since World War II. I looked it up, since the Beatles arrived on the scene in America, Huskers are 5-9 vs. Wisconsin. Who's to say we can't be like Kansas and win this one? GBR.

Sad day when we get our inspiration from Kansas .  I don't know what to do - either :facepalm: or :bang or :cry

• Plus1 2

Why wouldn't anyone want to watch this game?

maybe they'll throw in some double reverses, fake punts, yolo s#!t since we've got nothing to lose now. Unless you think he will still be playing it safe.

Either way, second and late strings will be stepping it up

• Plus1 1

On 11/15/2021 at 2:40 PM, TGHusker said:

Sad day when we get our inspiration from Kansas .  I don't know what to do - either :facepalm: or :bang or :cry

What do you mean? Kansas Basketball is a blueblood institution in the NCAA, and they're worth aspiri--

oh wait, you meant the football team, didn't you. 

On 11/16/2021 at 12:35 PM, xkbubo said:

Why wouldn't anyone want to watch this game?

maybe they'll throw in some double reverses, fake punts, yolo s#!t since we've got nothing to lose now. Unless you think he will still be playing it safe.

Either way, second and late strings will be stepping it up

I don't know about all the double reverses and fake punts but if I'm anywhere near the 50 its 4 down territory.