Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Pretty much exactly what I said a few weeks ago. If KU finishes 6-6 or 7-5, would people still want him? 5-0 quickly turned to 5-3 and the luster isn’t so shiny anymore. 

They may not even get to six wins. Their defense is the worst I’ve ever seen. With Leipold sitting at 5-7, hopefully none of the fans will want him.

2 minutes ago, skers83 said:

Mickey took over after 3 games. Who shuold have they named that would have done better

I don’t think anyone is saying Mickey is doing a poor job as interim head coach. However, the talk of him earning the full time head coaching job just because he’s been an improvement over Frost is far too premature. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I don’t think anyone is saying Mickey is doing a poor job as interim head coach. However, the talk of him earning the full time head coaching job just because he’s been an improvement over Frost is far too premature. 

I think a couple people are.

One thing for sure in this coaching search.  There will not be unanimous agreement that "X" is the right guy with the fan base.  A lot of different guys being named.  A lot of guys who looked good a month ago are getting losses and losing votes....You know who isn't losing?  Urban or Prime:lol::facepalm:

I am still betting on A) Holy sh!t we got him or B) Checks Google and responds  with WTF.....

And posting so we can get to 400 pages before new coach is named........

• TBH 1
4 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Gonna be tough to retain him… likely will have to make him one of the highest-paid assistants in the country. Others will be courting him. Coleman’s announcement today will reveal a lot. If he chooses us, that tells me he believes that Mickey will be back next year. 

• Thanks 2