Who should our next HC be?

2 minutes ago, husker009 said:

Does anyone on here still want Leipold? Three-straight loses now for KU. Seems like he’s a choke-artist to me and can’t handle high expectations. After Kansas started 5-0, expectations came into play and KU folded.

QB got hurt against now no. 8 TCU, but chances of winning are slim anyway when the D allows 125 points in last 3 games

54 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Dictating to head coaches which assistant coaches they need to keep is a good way of limiting your pool of potential head coaches and it’s a terrible way of running an athletic department. 

So is giving your program over to someone who has no intention of working with you. I don’t think Trev is going to do that knowing he lives or dies with this hire.  Again, it’s not like we’re hiring Urban Meyer. Everything’s negotiable.

• TBH 2

10 minutes ago, husker009 said:

Does anyone on here still want Leipold? Three-straight loses now for KU. Seems like he’s a choke-artist to me and can’t handle high expectations. After Kansas started 5-0, expectations came into play and KU folded.

oh ya total choke artist, give me a break. The guy has little to no talent on that team and the one talent he had at QB was injured a couple games ago. The fact these game are close is kudos to him. He isn’t coaching in Lincoln but this has nothing to do with expectations. That injury was a death blow. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, husker009 said:

No but I don't want your savior coach either. In fact, what I want doesn't matter and therefore it's simply not worth constantly ranting about it. One thing I do know is I have been all my life a husker fan and regardless of whom Trev hires I'll continue to be a husker fan. (Yes, even if Aranda is hired)

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 2

31 minutes ago, husker009 said:

Are you kidding me about not handling expectations. Lol. These are the same kids that were picked LAST. Just because he won 5, doesn’t change the roster. He has also almost won with a back up qb.  Expectations are when you enter a season ranked highly and then choke, not when you overachieve and play undermanned on the road against good teams. Smh. Plus, high expectations??  They were the underdog in each of those 3 games.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
32 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

we'd have to pay arnanda close to 10 million...he had 1 good season at baylor, and they were already good before he got there.

You can say that and I understand but it also takes a good coach to sustain the success too don't forget that. Regardless how you feel about him now at 4-3 right now doesn't take away a conference championship from him. 

• TBH 1
6 minutes ago, HANC said:

Are you kidding me about not handling expectations. Lol. These are the same kids that were picked LAST. Just because he won 5, doesn’t change the roster. He has also almost won with a back up qb.  Expectations are when you enter a season ranked highly and then choke, not when you overachieve and play undermanned on the road against good teams. Smh

Yeah im not sure I could name a worse p5 situation to step into than what he did in Kansas, and the Big 12 top to bottom has tough teams this year. Even if he just gets a bowl game this year thats an accomplishment. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, HANC said:

Are you kidding me about not handling expectations. Lol. These are the same kids that were picked LAST. Just because he won 5, doesn’t change the roster. He has also almost won with a back up qb.  Expectations are when you enter a season ranked highly and then choke, not when you overachieve and play undermanned on the road against good teams. Smh

Terrific point. Ahem, ahem, ND, :ou1:, A&M, Baylor, MSU, Miami, Wisky

The KU turnaround has been remarkable and way better than expected

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, HANC said:

True but in the end result matter look at SF. Yes great he got to 5-0 but we as husker fans who don't want him figured Kansas wasn't going to sustain the success bc of stiffer competition and look what is happening.

• Plus1 1