Who should our next HC be?

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Gonna be tough to retain him… likely will have to make him one of the highest-paid assistants in the country. Others will be courting him. Coleman’s announcement today will reveal a lot. If he chooses us, that tells me he believes that Mickey will be back next year. 

Exactly, but not necessarily as head coach. He knows there is a good chance Mickey is coaching him in some capacity next year, whether as HC or as his WR coach. WR coach is probably even more appealing to him cause he will get way more time with him that way. 

12 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

Exactly, but not necessarily as head coach. He knows there is a good chance Mickey is coaching him in some capacity next year, whether as HC or as his WR coach. WR coach is probably even more appealing to him cause he will get way more time with him that way. 

that’s what I meant, returning in some capacity. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Please not fleck

Stop overreacting; he is looking like a really good candidate, maybe number 1, because he is winning by 3 in the 1st Q 

Gosh, what an awful candidate… already blew his 3-point lead

Edited by THROW_DEM_BONES
OVERREACTION
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Please not fleck

If I could give you a plus 1000000000000000+ , I would!! He is my worst nightmare. Probably would do well, not denying his ability, I just don’t like him at all.

• Fire 1

18 minutes ago, skers83 said:

Dykes up by 7 in first quarter. He's great. Klieman is out.

Another blown lead by a coaching candidate means one less option, I think we may be out of them sooner or later,

PJ and Dykes are just failing rn, oh and btw they are each tied in their games

Edit: PJ is now losing in a one score game, and Dykes’ TCU with a 3 point lead on KSU and Klieman (who is losing and therefore will never, EVER be connected to this page again)

Edited by THROW_DEM_BONES
I spoke too soon
  • Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, THROW_DEM_BONES said:

Another blown lead by a coaching candidate means one less option, I think we may be out of them sooner or later,

PJ and Dykes are just failing rn, oh and btw they are each tied in their games

Edit: PJ is now losing in a one score game, and Dykes’ TCU with a 3 point lead on KSU and Klieman (who is losing and therefore will never, EVER be connected to this page again)

Dykes back to top of the list