Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

49 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Can you at least help us to understand your posting behavior this year? 

You've been on Huskerboard since 2009 with 19k posts, yet this past year you've been obsessively fangirling over Deion and CU. You have 53 posts in this thread alone and dozens more in other threads praising Deion's every move. I mean, this board has fans from other teams occasionally make accounts to troll or antagonize, but your posting has been more obnoxious than any of those have been. No one loves Deion more than Deion, but you come a close second. 

Hell, your namesake had one of his finest moments by stomping the $h!t out of the CU coach's kid during a pick 6. But now you're their greatest fan?

What gives?

For the slow out there.  Nebraska isn't the end all be all of college football.  They never have been nor will they ever be.

This literally is the supposed Deion Sanders thread.  Reality is this thread is nothing more than a whooole buncha salt. 

Also just like you and everyone else who posts on a message board we are all free to share our opinions.  AKA message boarding 101.

The end.  

• Haha 2
  • TBH 2

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Fun fact: nobody is forcing anyone to read and post in this thread.

If anyone here doesn’t like the posts or opinions shared in this thread, then I encourage them to visit other threads.

Question. Can we still read them and continue to throw bits of shade in a non-attacking manner? I mean that’s usually well tolerated when posters are championing hated opponents and rival teams. Doesn’t seem like this has been any different except this time the source material is being posted by a Husker fan (I think).

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Question. Can we still read them and continue to throw bits of shade in a non-attacking manner? I mean that’s usually well tolerated when posters are championing hated opponents and rival teams. Doesn’t seem like this has been any different except this time the source material is being posted by a Husker fan (I think).

Here’s what I think:

Not everything good about Deion needs to be dunked on constantly.

Not everything bad needs to be paraded.

But so long as everyone is posting within the Board Guidelines, we’re probably not going to police the tone or direction the conversations go. And if that’s an issue for some people then they probably need to stop reading the thread.

At this point I’d say “carry on” and if anyone has concerns they can DM me or report posts they think violate board rules.

• Plus1 2

• 2 weeks later...

"Deion is such a great coach"

Let's review this sequence:

1. Scored a TD to get within 13
  2. Kicks the PAT instead of going for two (makes it 12 instead of possible 11)
  3. Doesn't onside kick
  4. Doesn't call a time out after first down (has three left); clock runs
  5. Doesn't call a time out after second down; clock runs
  6. Finally calls a timeout after third down
  7. After the punt, puts his son back in at QB despite the fact that they need two TDs in about a minute (following four stupid decisions) and his son is injured and has been limping around for most of the second half
  8. Runs the ball and the clock runs out

Elite level coaching right there.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2