Your 2023 Nebraska Cornhuskers

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm interested in seeing what this ends up looking like.  I always thought the doors on the existing entrance looked cheap and cheesy.  

My guess based on the photo is that it'll look exactly like the current one with the top, sides, and 'gates' all LED screens. Not really a fan.

• TBH 1

Interesting things to me:

• No 'OR' at RB - I'm sure the top 3 will all play, but doesn't look to be a full committee
  • A couple guys will likely move up as they get healthy - Washington, Teddy, Buford
  • I know it's an OR with Sherman, but I am surprised Borders is the first listed Jack. Seems like we heard a lot more about Sherman and Butler
  • Other guys I didn't expect in the two deep: Wallin (although there were hints of it recently), Wright, Bretz, and Bootle.

But largely what was expected.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

• No 'OR' at RB - I'm sure the top 3 will all play, but doesn't look to be a full committee
  • A couple guys will likely move up as they get healthy - Washington, Teddy, Buford
  • I know it's an OR with Sherman, but I am surprised Borders is the first listed Jack. Seems like we heard a lot more about Sherman and Butler
  • Other guys I didn't expect in the two deep: Wallin (although there were hints of it recently), Wright, Bretz, and Bootle.

When it comes to the “OR” it is listed by alphabetical order regarding their last name. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Anyone surprised that Gottula is listed as the #2 at RT as a true freshman?

No. We have nobody. It is a ghost town. And Teddy has been hurt and is still limited. Knaak at #2 RT was interesting but not surprising considering Jacob Hood is not practicing. 

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

OR at kicker is the most interesting to me.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1