** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

18 minutes ago, knapplc said:

We are watching different games. TCU looks like a shell of itself. False starts at home, bad coverage, bad tackling. Minnesota had more discipline than TCU.

minnesota looked like the worst offensive team in the country for 98% of the game against us, and it's not like our defense is filled with nfl talent. TCU is about to put up 40 points, and colorado is hanging with them.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

Colorado might end up like us if Deion doesn't produce.  Being honest.  Colorado looks better than us, on both sides of the ball.  Better talent.  TCU has talent as well.  You can't compare Minny to either one of these teams.  Right now, Colorado will beat us 45- 13.  I don't think we can stop them, and we can not score .  The only way I will take back that prediction is most teams make there most and biggest improvements from game one to game two.  TCU beat Michigan last season, don't forget the talent that is on that sideline.  Speed on both sides.  I wanted Deion here last season.  He brings in better talent with his name alone.  Rhule will do fine once he gets Big 10 talent on campus, but its going to take a while