USC and UCLA to the B1G

23 hours ago, Toe said:

Ain't no way Oregon State and Washington State end up in the ACC - they're most likely looking at a one-way ticket to the Mountain West Conference. Cal and Stanford could maybe still work out a Big 12 deal.

As of today, Cal an Stanford are likely ACC bound.  Oregon State and Wazzu will be lucky to land in the Mountain West from the sounds of things.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to guess that next year, the Big Ten conference will require all teams to wear a B1G patch on their jersey to celebrate "something or another" (but it's real reason will be to show the Networks, the SEC and all of college football the significance of the B1G - appearing up on USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington...)  

Mark it down (or not lol)

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, admo said:

I'm going to guess that next year, the Big Ten conference will require all teams to wear a B1G patch on their jersey to celebrate "something or another" (but it's real reason will be to show the Networks, the SEC and all of college football the significance of the B1G - appearing up on USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington...)  

Mark it down (or not lol)

Every school already has a B1G patch and pretty much always has. Kind of confused if you're predicting something other than 'things will continue as they have been normally' and I'm missing it?

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 3
22 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Every school already has a B1G patch and pretty much always has. Kind of confused if you're predicting something other than 'things will continue as they have been normally' and I'm missing it?

They all wear it every game on their jersey?  Hmm.. Ok then.  Carry on

@Lorewarn @Toe and whoever else...

Yall are right.  And I was wrong.  I did not realize they all wear patches.  I must have been thinking off track with what I thought and said.  I was just typing away on a board, even if it do not make sense.  My bad.

But, do yall have to treat me like a dog, and rub my nose in s#!t?  

I typed something that was tongue in cheek / ironic / stupid / funny / dumb / and having fun on Huskerboard....... 

Geesh.... Yall too aggressive for me and too uptight and anal lol....  Just relax and ignore some things sometimes.  I said something stupid, no big deal

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

All I said was "Every school already has a B1G patch and pretty much always has. Kind of confused if you're predicting something other than 'things will continue as they have been normally' and I'm missing it?" I was asking you an honest question because I wasn't sure if I was understanding your post correctly.

Your defensiveness is the only element that's aggressive here.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 2

2 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

All I said was "Every school already has a B1G patch and pretty much always has. Kind of confused if you're predicting something other than 'things will continue as they have been normally' and I'm missing it?" I was asking you an honest question because I wasn't sure if I was understanding your post correctly.

Your defensiveness is the only element that's aggressive here.

I make a post.  No biggie.

Your response was to come across nice with the intent to be crafty and sly, throw a jab or two, with a touch of "am i missing something" rhetoric to push a narrative.  

I responded with "Ok I did not know that" and "don't mind me / carry on"

Maybe that was misinterpreted from yalls point of view, but you up your level to defcon 6 and include 5 pictures of 5 teams wearing B1G patches.  A slam dunk and "haha In your face!".  It wasn't needed at that point.

So, I saw those images, admitted I was wrong with my thoughts.  But didn't need someone to burn a point down into my skull, like I was a dog getting slapped on the nose.  So hell yeah I got a bit defensive.  It wasn't needed at that point.  And I thought it was tad aggressive behavior.  That's why I said my peace and spoke up.  

Now here it is, after all your responding and picture bombs and sly remarks, your narrative is that you are a victim and I am defensive and aggressive.  So funny how you turned all those things around on me.  Just by responding to me the way you always do.  

Just let it go homes.  Be good to yourself.  

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 3
6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

If they join the conference, they will. Just like the wear the Pac12 patch now. 

I was talking about this season while they play a Pac12 schedule.  I assumed that’s what Admo was talking about.

I don’t remember NU wearing it the last year of Big12, but my memory also sucks

15 hours ago, admo said:

Maybe that was misinterpreted from yalls point of view, but you up your level to defcon 6 and include 5 pictures of 5 teams wearing B1G patches.  A slam dunk and "haha In your face!".  It wasn't needed at that point.

Just giving a quick jab because I like you @admo, but one thing that I have learned from the Big Bang Theory is that the higher the Defcon level, the lower the risk. So, Defcon 6 would just be a lovely walk in the park, smelling the wildflowers kind of situation. :stir

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 1