meltdown thread

Malth

I never expected to win this game, unfortunately. Going 1-1 against the two best teams in the other division is acceptable. Hate giving up this many points, though. It's embarrassing.

Sorry, I'm not really into the whole "meltdown" thing. I'm disappointed, but my life isn't ruined by a loss like this.

His hire looked great in 2007, am I right? But how many times do you give the keys to the BMW to a first time driver? Tom has taken chances on first time/on-the-fly coaches ala Solich/Pelini/Erstad but those gambles have rarely paid off. Tom is a legend but maybe it is for the best Eichorst has stepped in. Bo's program is truely on display this year. How do my sour grapes taste?

Bill Callahan era all over again. We are not coached well! We do not have the talent and speed. And, we do not do the two most important fundamentals in football, block and tackle. Can't do those and you cannot win. Total embarrassment. Pelini needs to get some talent and get some coaches who can coach the talent. Period!