Manziel

The more everyone hates on this kid the more I like him.... He hasn't done anything out of the realm of regularity for a college athlete.... He's having a good time, and GOOD FOR HIM!!!! As for a "flame-out" season? Don't count on it, this kid is a baller.....

i agree. i really do not have a problem with him. he seems kind of like an idiot, but no harm.

i think expectations are so high for him and his team that it will be hard for this year not to seem like a let down, but i am excited to see how they do.

The more everyone hates on this kid the more I like him.... He hasn't done anything out of the realm of regularity for a college athlete.... He's having a good time, and GOOD FOR HIM!!!! As for a "flame-out" season? Don't count on it, this kid is a baller.....

i agree. i really do not have a problem with him. he seems kind of like an idiot, but no harm.

i think expectations are so high for him and his team that it will be hard for this year not to seem like a let down, but i am excited to see how they do.

I appreciate how he is clearly comfortable telling the world to "f" off....

Manziel is a sociopath, not the extreme kinds that go out and murder people because why not, but refusing to admit that your mistakes are mistakes is sociopathic. We'll see how well he does when things aren't going his way, because they aren't going to go his way this year--it's as simple as that.

He can't pull any more rabbits out of a hat, because he has no more rabbits, and using the same rabbit over and over won't be as successful.

He also had a heckuva offensive line last year as well. I don't think those guys get enough credit for their work.

Manziel is a sociopath, not the extreme kinds that go out and murder people because why not, but refusing to admit that your mistakes are mistakes is sociopathic. We'll see how well he does when things aren't going his way, because they aren't going to go his way this year--it's as simple as that.

how do you know he is not admitting his mistakes to himself, his family, his team, and coaches? he is in a tough spot to admit mistakes nationally. he is the face of a program and a brand. i do not expect a mea culpa from him, i would just hope that he gets his mind right before the season starts.

He can't pull any more rabbits out of a hat, because he has no more rabbits, and using the same rabbit over and over won't be as successful.

He also had a heckuva offensive line last year as well. I don't think those guys get enough credit for their work.

Not admitting to mistakes can be fairly common amongst 20 year old kids....

Im suddenly hungry for rabbit!

how do you know he is not admitting his mistakes to himself, his family, his team, and coaches? he is in a tough spot to admit mistakes nationally. he is the face of a program and a brand. i do not expect a mea culpa from him, i would just hope that he gets his mind right before the season starts.

And that's very true. He could have admitted his mistakes to himself and his family, etc... I failed to recognize that part before I said my bit.

Reminds me of this guy's behavior, and results:

babe-ruth.jpg

And he died at what age?

Babe Ruth was only 20 years old in this picture, strung out from too much partying, tweeting, and music video appearances.

Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

• Fire 5