Huskers picked 3rd in B1G West

robsker

i think we do better as underdogs, rather then when everyone picks us to win the conference and be dark horse nc contenders.

this could be good. should be another interesting year. we just need to get fundamentally sound and play complete football. i think we could go a long way then.

Uh..... When was the last time "everyone pick us to win the conference?" Using that line of reasoning (using that term very loosely) a Nebraska should have been "doing better" the last several years. And getting "fundamentally sound and playing complete football" is definitely that would help but that's not been a staple of Bo's Husker teams.

\

yup, we are who we have been, until we show something else......ie. history repeats itself.

Wisconsin might, MIGHT, have an edge on us. Because we travel to Camp Randall, and a loss there would give them the tiebreaker. But I just don't see Iowa ending up above us. We're gonna curb stomp those guys. Like we should've done a couple months ago.

• 4 weeks later...

If we have an offensive line that can run block and pass block AND a defensive line that can hold the line and pressure the opposiing QB; we will do good and contest Wisconsion and Ohio State. If we don't have good line play, we will have another 4 loss season, more disappointments and most likely a new coach.