"Look who I found in Lincoln! It's @sj39! #GBR"

This is very cool. I do wonder though, which Husker alum I would rather see in the photo in Jackson's place though? Rozier? A Green? Hmmmm? Who would you all want?

David Horne

Correll Buckhalter

Matt O'hanlon

Kellen Huston

Joe Ganz

Taylor Martinez

Bill Callahan

Scott Frost

You forgot this guy.

FYQVIUORSERLCLH.20130405145754.JPG

This is very cool. I do wonder though, which Husker alum I would rather see in the photo in Jackson's place though? Rozier? A Green? Hmmmm? Who would you all want?

David Horne
Correll Buckhalter

Matt O'hanlon

Kellen Huston

Joe Ganz

Taylor Martinez

Bill Callahan

Scott Frost

Lawrence Phillips
Santino Panico
Alongside Richie Incognito. Winner winner. Lock it up.

Huge man crush on Steven Jackson he was a monster for the Rams. Too bad they essentially just sucked for the vast majority of his career, he deserved better. One of the last true bell cow RBs.

Marshawn Lynch

I'm fully aware of Beast Mode (big Seahawks fan since Largent was @ WR). Notice I said, 'One of the last' and not, 'the last'. But now we're just nitpicking.

Great...First Riley brings his coaches to Lincoln with him and now his former players are showing up. This is BS. Why should I give 2 sh#ts about Steven Jackson, he didn't play for us. This is stupid and dumb. What a waste.

:sarcasm

With Reggie as coach and SJ showing up to visit. That would play huge with RB recruits.