(2017) PG Thomas Allen [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Glad these kids have more faith then some of NU fans - then again they are more important then some fans so if Miles is going to not have everybody i'm glad he has the players. We beat out some pretty good programs and you guys want to make it more important that some kid that didn't like his status on the team left.

I don't believe anyone has questioned Miles' ability to get a player to commit to Nebraska. It's everything after that fans have lost faith in.

Fair enough - so in the recruiting thread lets discuss his ability to bring in talent - which seems to run at an A+ (especially beating out the best team in the past 3 decades of our old conference) and then in threads that discuss our ability to compete in the big10 you can trash him and some of us will suggest that this talent gives us a chance to change the story....

Well I think I can "trash" Miles anywhere I choose. And he deserves almost anything someone says about him negatively.

Yes, you can do whatever you want anywhere you want to - luckily for NU and us fans what you do means nothing.

Glad these kids have more faith then some of NU fans - then again they are more important then some fans so if Miles is going to not have everybody i'm glad he has the players. We beat out some pretty good programs and you guys want to make it more important that some kid that didn't like his status on the team left.

I don't believe anyone has questioned Miles' ability to get a player to commit to Nebraska. It's everything after that fans have lost faith in.

They still need to buy in. The players we lost were more worried about where they were playing, instead of the team.

4 losing seasons in 5 years where players have bought in and the results are the same

There is no buy in, if they are leaving because they do not get there way,

They still need to buy in. The players we lost were more worried about where they were playing, instead of the team.

4 losing seasons in 5 years where players have bought in and the results are the same

Yes. I'm sure all of this is happening because of just the players not buying in.

That's all I will say about this in this kids thread. I'm glad he committed. I hope he sticks around and does well here.

wonder if miles told these players when he was recruiting them that his plan would be to play them out of position and have no semblance of an offense whatsoever. you can claim no buy in but that buy in is most likely not what miles sold them on.

• Fire 1
  • 1 month later...

Geeze..........you'd like to think landing a prospect that Kansas, Texas, Ohio St, Creighton, and others wanted would warrant a thread of celebration...............

When you know how the story's gonna end, that tends to put a damper on any "celebration" that might occur during it.