Trump's America

zoogs

^ We want to talk about how money is a problem in politics? Let's start with how easy it is to buy your way to popular goodwill. That and the National Park Service donations are good examples.

Trump is now a policy-maker. And we must require our policy-makers to be good and conscientious ones. We cannot glorify them for shows of personal charity, even if it weren't so clearly self-aggrandizing. Which is to say, the charity efforts of a President Gates or Buffet, etc, would not be relevant compared to the political agenda their hypothetical administrations pursue.

• Fire 3

No sh#t Sherlock. I think this is what pisses me off about this whole thing. The loud mouthed obnoxious idiot wins over people who actually have a clue about what is going on.

So now....news flash....he's realized he doesn't have a clue.

All through the election he mouthed off about how much smarter he is than everyone else. He's so smart we mere mortals just can't fathom the depths of his intellect.

This jack ass is in way over his head.

• Fire 1

It'll be interesting to see what Trump traded to get China to move on this. He'd have to give up something - they're not just going to do his bidding because of his amazing tweets.

I'm fine with a trade deal if it helps control North Korea. Just not something too in China's favor.

Where is the tough talk on China? I was promised we would declare them a currency manipulator on day 1!

Spicey was asked about this at the podium the other day. He backed away from the question like a dog with it's tail between its legs and spat out something about how it's a very complicated situation and you'd have to ask the President.

Much like everything else, Trump's tough talk on China was a lie. He's a huckster and a fraud, and he's going to keep swindling people for his own gain until people stop him from doing so.

It'll be interesting to see what Trump traded to get China to move on this. He'd have to give up something - they're not just going to do his bidding because of his amazing tweets.

I'm fine with a trade deal if it helps control North Korea. Just not something too in China's favor.

I thought I read it has to do with our beef trade. China has been talking about lifting the ban and Trump is trying to get it to happen.