Sign in to follow this  
NM11046

Recruiting Tangent Thread - MattyIce Edition

Hedley Lamarr    2,787

We could potentially be seeing some CB's our way soon

What happened that makes you think that?
Don't know details, just hearing our chances are getting better.
You know, from his wife.
Matty is too modest to admit it was his wife...

Matty is like 14, everyone knows that

And his wifes name is Rosie Palms

Redux    5,750

We could potentially be seeing some CB's our way soon

What happened that makes you think that?
Don't know details, just hearing our chances are getting better.
You know, from his wife.
Matty is too modest to admit it was his wife...

I must be too new to get this joke.

Matty is the board perv, pretty much boils down to that. We're all pervs, but he's honest about it.

ScottyIce    1,934

Daniels

Onyemaobi

Blades

Verdell

Lenoir is 50/50 imo

All on NSD

More like 70/30 on Lenoir

Think it's closer than some think.

Look who is shaking off the negativity!

PaulCrewe    1,838

Daniels

Onyemaobi

Blades

Verdell

Lenoir is 50/50 imo

All on NSD

Again a stupid post towards someone with more credibility for a longer time than most

ScottyIce    1,934

Daniels

Onyemaobi

Blades

Verdell

Lenoir is 50/50 imo

All on NSD

Again a stupid post towards someone with more credibility for a longer time than most

Ugh.. MR PC always got the backs of those that don't need any help at HB. Someone called Ads negative the other day, because he was posting other schools in everyone's threads. He just said something positive.

Not sure what the f#*k any of that has to do with credibility... go on... show yourself the door please.

Football Guy Bob    5,097

Daniels

Onyemaobi

Blades

Verdell

Lenoir is 50/50 imo

All on NSD

Why would I pump sunshine when I can just report what I've read and not spin it?

PaulCrewe    1,838

Including "think" makes it sound like opinion FYI

And the last month what % of your posting has been "fact" as opposed to "opinion"

ScottyIce    1,934

And the last month what % of your posting has been "fact" as opposed to "opinion"

53/47.... roughly. What is your deal and why are you attacking me? Do you wanna have a go?

Frott Scost    2,291

53/47.... roughly. What is your deal and why are you attacking me? Do you wanna have a go?

Wait, like a go online or a go in real life? If in real life, let me know the time and place so i could record it and put it on world star

ScottyIce    1,934

Wait, like a go online or a go in real life? If in real life, let me know the time and place so i could record it and put it on world star

It's totally up to your bro. He's the one that is set on "ripping me" until the end of time...

ScottyIce    1,934

PC what do you say? This could be bigger than Connor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather IMO

I doubt it. CMG kicked my ass in elementary school and stole my Nebraska Starter jacket.

PaulCrewe    1,838

PC what do you say? This could be bigger than Connor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather IMO

Got nothing. Tired of reading him and others cry that he gets made fun of and teased too much. Tried pointing out posts that would lead to such responses. I tried, and yet I'm once again a bad, negative fan.

Not sure I've ever felt the need to be an internet badass, so he can have the win to validate his manhood

HuskermanMike    330

Matty shouldn't you be over in Lenoir or Lewis' thread riling up the troops? Come on you said they would be N its time to get a bunch of people excited that we will get them! Get your sources in order and demand that they tell you who is committing and who isn't.

ScottyIce    1,934

Matty shouldn't you be over in Lenoir or Lewis' thread riling up the troops? Come on you said they would be N its time to get a bunch of people excited that we will get them! Get your sources in order and demand that they tell you who is committing and who isn't.

If you're going to jab, at least get the players correct I said would be N.

Hedley Lamarr    2,787

I doubt it. CMG kicked my ass in elementary school and stole my Nebraska Starter jacket.

Cash me ousside, how bow dat?

HuskermanMike    330

If you're going to jab, at least get the players correct I said would be N.

Matty this was to be taken with sarcasm and mainly as a joke. I am way more tolerant toward you than other posters and it is my bad for not putting in the sarcasm emoji. Just thought it was going to be a funny post that would be taken lightly my bad. :thumbs

ScottyIce    1,934

I am tossing some ideas around for a name change as we speak. I don't want to be confused for a possible Super Bowl winning QB.

Atbone95    1,190

I am tossing some ideas around for a name change as we speak. I don't want to be confused for a possible Super Bowl winning QB.

Dibs on MattyIce when he switches

spurs1990    653

Dibs on MattyIce when he switches

Can you handle the baggage that comes with it? That's like hiring Lane Kiffin as your head coach. Seems like a good idea at the time but the lack of credibility that comes with it makes it take an epic nose dive.

I'm just kidding poster soon to be formly known as Mattyice!

ScottyIce    1,934

Been told on Oregon board that Crocker lost his spot there. Oregon is only taking 2 more receivers and it seems to be Cota and Devon Williams.

Crocker will be N

Lol, thank god we are lucky to take Oregons left overs! You're starting to sound a bit homerish.

Waldo    207

Been told on Oregon board that Crocker lost his spot there. Oregon is only taking 2 more receivers and it seems to be Cota and Devon Williams.

Crocker will be N

Lol, thank god we are lucky to take Oregons left overs! You're starting to sound a bit homerish.
Did he become an Oregon fan 3 years ago??

Warrior10    1,933

I don't care for Power's Oregon updates, but he's been a fan as long as I can remember. He's not a bandwagoner.

Warrior10    1,933

I don't care for Power's Oregon updates, but he's been a fan as long as I can remember. He's not a bandwagoner.

2011?

If that is when I joined, yes.

Edison's Enemy    495

2001. I was like 12-13 years old

A-ha! It was joining the bandwagon! 😂😂

They definitely should have been in the championship game though. I would have loved to see how Harrington would have done against that nasty D Miami had.