** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I won't give anyone props for selfishly using my interest and obsession with Scott Frost for their own make believe internet points. Away with thy self-absorption! 

Your just mad you counted slower than I did.  

I think we will get official before December 3rd...  Too many outlets will want to be the one to "break" the news.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Wow one guy was saying his source says they already have SF locked up and that's why they aren't connected to many coaches, they can pay more than us and he won't come home because if it didn't go well it'd tarnish his image. This guy was 99% sure that SF is going to UT. That doesn't match our 200% source!

If Frost was intending on staying at UCF don’t you believe he would have already stated so to the media? This would take him out of picture and end the madness.  But he hasn’t.   If he had signed an4.4 to 5 million dollar extension with UCF don’t you think Ad white would be wagging it in our faces?   

If stories are are true Scott has turned down Florida twice.  You think the third time he would say yes?  You ask then”it” girl to the dance twice and she says no.  Do you think asking her a third time changes her answer?

i believe hedley.  Scott will be a Husker soon. My opinion 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

Wow one guy was saying his source says they already have SF locked up and that's why they aren't connected to many coaches, they can pay more than us and he won't come home because if it didn't go well it'd tarnish his image. This guy was 99% sure that SF is going to UT. That doesn't match our 200% source!

I got nervous reading that message board....they seem as confident as we do, but for opposite reasons almost...

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

Too many fans with "sources" which makes it hard for me to completely believe fans on any boards that claim insider info.  Even the legit sources are probably not people that talk to Frost daily.  I could easily see him leaning one way, but changing his mind later.

6 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I feel like it is 60% Scott is going to Nebraska, 30% staying at UCF, and 10% going somewhere else.  I'd be surprised if he's actually made up his mind already.

Listen to this guy, he listens to VERY smart people. 

On 11/20/2017 at 0:51 PM, ATS Knight said:

BTW, I think it's 60% Nebraska, 35% UCF, and 5% some other program

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

Maybe he doesn't know what his intentions are, which is why he hasn't said anything about anything.

Valid point.  But as a coach you have to be decisive and he knows the sooner he states he is staying at UCF the madness is over.  If his intentions were to stay. He would have announced it.