***********UCF vs. Memphis Gameday Thread**************

Sportsmanship/class...gotta admit I've only been watching UCF the last two games but one thing I've noticed is that the UCF players don't celebrate too much, always give the ball to the zebras and lift opposing players off the turf...well coached and respectful players, good to see

3 minutes ago, NWHuskerfan said:

I'm not impressed with their schedule.  They play nobody!!!   I like Frost and think its going to be a good hire, but lets not fool ourselves UCF isn't the Big Ten, SEC or PAC 12.  I agree with the playoff committee.    It's easy to look fast and explosive at that level of competition.    Promise you they don't move the ball that way versus the Big Boys.!!!!   

Memphis beat UCLA 

7 minutes ago, NWHuskerfan said:

I'm not impressed with their schedule.  They play nobody!!!   I like Frost and think its going to be a good hire, but lets not fool ourselves UCF isn't the Big Ten, SEC or PAC 12.  I agree with the playoff committee.    It's easy to look fast and explosive at that level of competition.    Promise you they don't move the ball that way versus the Big Boys.!!!!   

UCF can only play the teams on their schedule. They have won every game on their schedule so far, most of them easily. I agree it’s tough to assess where they rank with P5 teams, but #14 is way too low. 

19 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Chins defense has me worried. 

It should anyone coming out of the Oregon Chip Kelly Coaching tree is suspect with Defense.  I always thought Oregon's Defensive strategy was for their Offense to score more points.  They never won a national title because their defense was awful.  I see the same product with UCF.