RB Moses Bryant [Nebraska Commit- PWO]

seaofred92

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

From the general recruiting thread: 

Nebraska has told Moses if he qualifies he has a scholarship. Will be interesting to watch what happens here. 

To be clear. I know the old staff had a verbal offer in place if he qualified, not sure on the new. They have visited him though. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Typically only make threads for guys with offers. 

Sorry, not trying to be a dick. 

Yeah, came in here thinking he had an offer. Like others have said, with Henry pretty much being N if we let him and Corbin/Washington still tentatively on the board somewhat, I don't know how there is room for a scholarship unless they know of more people taking off from the program. 

• Mavric pinned this topic

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Since we now have spots opening up will he go on scholarship? Also where we using him? Offense? 

We are going to start him out at corner because that is the spot where we need bodies. When attrition is all said and done there should be a scholarship for him. I believe right now we are at or around 85 so if one more player leaves we should have room to give him one. Remeber Frost gave him a PWO with the contingency that if a spot opened up he would get a scholly.