New Shoes?

Mark this up with all the Uniform design traits that some people rant and complain about.....but nobody can see from the stands or on TV.

People....you will never be able to see the design EVER unless you are standing right beside a player.  You will just see a general color....for which I have no problem with the gold or red.

It amazes me how everyone becomes fashion critics about such little things.  AND....these aren't shoes you are going to be buying anyway.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Gonna be some pissed off fogeys

Cuz they are predominantly white?  I'm sure it will piss some people off who thought Frost would go back to the full-bore 90's look.

I liked it when NU went to white shoes a few years ago.  It had been so long that NU worn black shoes, I liked the change-up and how it made the players look so fast.  I kind of wish they would go back to the black shoes now, but it's not a huge issue for me.

4 hours ago, I am I said:

What does addids mean by “sheesh”

weird. 

I prefer the cornhuskers in Black cleats.  Just my preference. But those cleats are cool. No objections.  

I kinda assumed they were mocking Nike's 'swoosh' but other than not sure.