** 2023 Opponent Preview : Northwestern (Game 7) **

39 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Please.  It's not like the entire team participated.  That much has been said.  I don't blame those particular guys for not wanting to go and answer to a problem/scandal that possibly wasn't even their fault and has been occurring there for decades.  

Definitely NOT their responsibility.

I don't have a problem with them not going, it would be crazy to ask that when the University isn't even commenting. I'm just saying it was a tactless way to phrase it, implying this upcoming season (where they will likely win 1-2 games) is where the focus should be instead of the issues. It's not their job to answer those questions and that would be 90% of them, so of course they shouldn't attend - just seems like maybe they should have had someone review the post. And maybe they did.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Guess he already knows he won't be back next year.

Next Northwestern coach probably comes in with a mandate from the AD to pull a Deion and burn the whole thing to the ground, although that would be a lot harder with their admissions standards.