Gilbert Arrested

59 minutes ago, kengel2 said:

Sounds like it could have been a good NIL opportunity for both. Lol.

Tough situation? Hi I’m former Husker I’m Erik Gilbert with ___ Bail Bonds! Break into a store with some loose concrete? We got you covered! Call now!

2 hours ago, GSG said:

Man we need this first game so we have something else to talk about lol

What happened to your hair?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Decked said:

Tough situation? Hi I’m former Husker I’m Erik Gilbert with ___ Bail Bonds! Break into a store with some loose concrete? We got you covered! Call now!

What happened to your hair?

I think bail bondsmen are not "legal" in Nebraska?  I think???

It would have to be a national spot!  Ha

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I understand that he made a huge mistake but geez I don't understand why certain people have to keep dragging him down after the fact.  Let it be and move on.  He will pay his dues and hopefully he get's the help he need's.

I think just that weird UGA fan that all of a sudden is posting here...I think he is the one bringing him down.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I understand that he made a huge mistake but geez I don't understand why certain people have to keep dragging him down after the fact.  Let it be and move on.  He will pay his dues and hopefully he get's the help he need's.

There are "mistakes" and then there are completely dumb idiot moves (done intentionally and incompetently)  that should not only be punished but mocked as well.

Maybe "the help he needs" is to be mocked and derided for doing stupid things, which is the case for pretty much all of us that weren't 5* athletes who were worshiped and given preferential treatment for our entire lives...

We're helping.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 307husker said:

There are "mistakes" and then there are completely dumb idiot moves (done intentionally and incompetently)  that should not only be punished but mocked as well.

Maybe "the help he needs" is to be mocked and derided for doing stupid things, which is the case for pretty much all of us that weren't 5* athletes who were worshiped and given preferential treatment for our entire lives...

We're helping.

Your not helping anybody but yourself to make you feel better about yourself.  Be mature bro.  

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

8 hours ago, 307husker said:

Being worshipped and given discounts every time I go to the grocery store is its own kind of burden. 

• Thanks 1