*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I think we are shocked that this looks identical to a Scott Frost coached team in pretty much every single aspect so far.  I haven't seen anything that has been different yet, shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties...check, no oline...check defense playing way off on short yardage....check

Well- we all knew o line would take a couple years to right. If u thought Rhule could take s#!t and turn it into gold with the same guys then thats on you.

the penalties have been fine for a season opener on the road with a new staff.

playing off with cushion coverage you’re right and I agree.  Unfortunately until we get a f’n pass rusher I would assume this will be the case most of the year. There’s never been a solid defense without a great pass rusher or way to manufacture pressure

3 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I think we are shocked that this looks identical to a Scott Frost coached team in pretty much every single aspect so far.  I haven't seen anything that has been different yet, shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties...check, no oline...check defense playing way off on short yardage....check

Players getting called for actually communicating on the field is way different than players getting called for forgetting the rules of the sport