*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Ya'll are overreacting placing this on Rhule/Coaches.

Sure, they share some blame. But the vast majority can be credited to our QB throwing 2 inexcusable pics and our first string back fumbling late in the game.  Simply cannot have team leaders make blunders like this.  

Anthony Grant isn't the 1st string RB.... he's not because he's had fumble issues all spring. He's listed as the #3 back on the depth chart and what's he do.....FUMBLES.....no s#!t?! 

• Plus1 3

New regime, same identity: dumb football.

- Four turnovers.

- No points on a drive where we're on the 1-yard line.

- Lose in a typical Riley/Frost finish (i.e., tie game late in the fourth where we have the ball.... 90% of teams win the game with this situation).

Dumbest team in the FBS of the past decade, and apparently going forward.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
11 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Sims is not it in my opinion.  I tried to think he would be better than the first time i saw him in GT but he's worse, he only threw 2 INT's that game.

He was not good at Tech and looks worse here.   Why the f$&& can a Nebraska QB just not turn the ball over?   Like,  maybe just one year please.   Sims sucks, Purdy played awful last year and until this team has a competent QB, the team with not have a winning season.  Simple as that.   

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Just now, walksalone said:

What I’m hoping for is that Rhule sh*ts the bed so egregiously that we find a coach, and maybe we can get somebody that knows how to win a f*ckin’ football game 

Yes that $66M in guaranteed money makes what you just said something to really hope for.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9527t0khdglx1f9qy79f07

• Fire 1