*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Every RS JR. and every SR minus a couple guys shouldn't see the field again this year.  If we are going to lose, might as well have a legit reason. 

Just now, chamrocck said:

4 fn turnovers and 2 of the INTs were floated right to the DB. Sims is not the answer. We need a QB.  The OL didn’t help. Why the f didn’t we fix the OL?!  This was the big weak link. 

Our whole left side got abused tonight. 

2 minutes ago, StuckinCO said:

I watched Northern Colorado and Abiline Christian on my 2nd TV tonight.  I’m confident we could beat Northern Colorado. 

I wish I shared your optimism. At this point, I do not think we can beat anyone. This Minnesota team was nothing special and we just found a way to gift wrap the game for them.

1 minute ago, Stumpy1 said:

Every RS JR. and every SR minus a couple guys shouldn't see the field again this year.  If we are going to lose, might as well have a legit reason. 

Time to do the only Deion thing that we agree with for the night, get red of them and start over.  Maybe that guy did have a good idea, run the guys who have no idea how to win out of town and start fresh.

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Our whole left side has been abused for years, not just tonight.  Hell our whole right side has been abused for years, not just tonight for that matter.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

It is so frustrating when you have the game won with less than 3 minutes left and you just gift it back to your opponent because you do not have the mental strength to say “this game is ours”. I guess the monkey is permanently on our backs.. we simply cannot get over this hump.

Just like in every day scenarios sometimes u have to go through the pain for extraordinary amounts of time before u see the rewards. Which I know, with what these guys get paid, we expect immediate results. But good times are just around the corner. Just keep some optimism 

• Plus1 1