Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

9 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

Sanders was a great hire because of shadur and hunter.

without those guys colorado is still a bad team.

Respectfully, that’s sort of my point. Talent follows great coaches. Deion is going to have his pick of some great players from all parts of the U.S.

Yes, the QB is his son, but that’s just one player.

• TBH 3

5 minutes ago, Day by Day said:

Does anyone think Sanders is staying at CU long term? He'll most likely move on to bigger and better sooner rather than later. I guess we'll see. 

i don't see any school outrecruiting him on the west coast. i think he could stay at colorado longer than most believe he will.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
39 minutes ago, HuskerX said:

Respectfully, that’s sort of my point. Talent follows great coaches. Deion is going to have his pick of some great players from all parts of the U.S.

Yes, the QB is his son, but that’s just one player.

Just one player that broke the all time Colorado passing record.  

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1

Deion Sanders is a fool, the more i watched him after news broke out he may of be at Nebraska and i saw how Deion seems to be more about himself than his players.  All i see is a man who clearly wants his own lifetime NIL deal.  Id like the wins but i have zero want for the circus that would follow that.  Some of you didnt even want what the likes of Urban Meyer would of brought as far as media attention if he came here.  

On 9/2/2023 at 6:26 PM, CyHawk said:

Dion is 100 times what Rhule is. I still hope Rhule wins, but without a doubt Dion is a better recruiter, coach, and motivator. Moms would love for their sons to play for a coach like Dion.

He is better at recruiting certain players.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 3