What did we learn Michigan Game

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

If Michigan is guilty of signal stealing they should forfeit all their games.

My understanding is that the alleged rule broken was having paid employees Scouting future opponents at venues that they are not allowed to be at. If you can decipher signals live or from film it's fine. 

• Fire 1

I thought this from MgoBlog was funny. Of course everyone suspects Ryan "Karen" Day as the culprit.

The provenance of this and reporting on it is sketch. The first person to allude to this investigation was Ohio State insider Bill Greene of Buckeye Scoop, the site that was blackballed by OSU for paying a walk-on to give them access to internal Ohio State information. The message board rumors that started up a couple of days ago also came from OSU sources, which point's a big ol' finger at Ryan Day as the primary complainer. I do not believe the message board rumor that Ryan Day hired a private investigator to get at all this… but I kind of do.

This is also extremely funny, especially because I've got the odd Buckeye fan in my twitter mentions making ominous references to how this all started in 2021. DO YOU REMEMBER THE 2021 GAME? Michigan passed four times in the second half. OSU couldn't move the ball because Aidan Hutchinson was beating the a$$ of whoever he lined up over. Signals intelligence did not matter. 2021 may have been the game least likely to be affected by playcalls in the history of the Michigan-Ohio State rivalry. Call whatever you want, Ryan. It doesn't matter because Aidan Hutchinson is going to be beating CJ Stroud to death with the dismembered arm of the left tackle.

3 hours ago, Hayseed said:

If Michigan is guilty of signal stealing they should forfeit all their games.

Unfortunately the big ten clearly has a culture of cheating behind it they have allowed crap like this from certain teams like Michigan. While at the same time allowing teams to mimic our cadences. I think a lot of people thought that some of the questionable calls against us would even out. At least for the first ten years in the league but it’s already past the point where it does appear the big ten has an agenda

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Unfortunately the big ten clearly has a culture of cheating behind it they have allowed crap like this from certain teams like Michigan. While at the same time allowing teams to mimic our cadences. I think a lot of people thought that some of the questionable calls against us would even out. At least for the first ten years in the league but it’s already past the point where it does appear the big ten has an agenda

pq0yzDy.thumb.png.7bc59fd56f610a447f46ccffb545b3e0.png

• Fire 1

34 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Keep Preaching @ndobney

I've been saying this for years and very few agree. The B1G is the most corrupt conference in all of sports as evident of all the hidden umm... abusive medical professionals, abusive administrators, abusive coachs, etc. etc. 

There's 2 facts you can bank on:

Fact 1: (and yes it will show itself tomorrow) if a non-OG team (like Penn St) is playing an OG team (like OSU) and the game is close, a penalty (or no call when a flag should be thrown) on the non-OG team will be thrown at the most crucial moment possible. "Pure Corruption"

Fact 2: The administrations in the B1G are greed driven and the lack of concern for the student athletes within the conference is jarring. Northwestern, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State all have had scandals involving player abuse and yet, nothing. No wins revoked, No administrators fired, No real actions taken. "Pure Corruption".

The B1G Conference should be renamed CoC (Conference of Corruption). Honestly, I'd jump for joy if DoNU dumped this s#!thole their in and moved back to the B1G 12 with Colorado and our other "OG" rivals. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
On 10/20/2023 at 4:43 PM, Loebarth said:

Keep Preaching @ndobney

I've been saying this for years and very few agree. The B1G is the most corrupt conference in all of sports as evident of all the hidden umm... abusive medical professionals, abusive administrators, abusive coachs, etc. etc. 

There's 2 facts you can bank on:

Fact 1: (and yes it will show itself tomorrow) if a non-OG team (like Penn St) is playing an OG team (like OSU) and the game is close, a penalty (or no call when a flag should be thrown) on the non-OG team will be thrown at the most crucial moment possible. "Pure Corruption"

Fact 2: The administrations in the B1G are greed driven and the lack of concern for the student athletes within the conference is jarring. Northwestern, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State all have had scandals involving player abuse and yet, nothing. No wins revoked, No administrators fired, No real actions taken. "Pure Corruption".

The B1G Conference should be renamed CoC (Conference of Corruption). Honestly, I'd jump for joy if DoNU dumped this s#!thole their in and moved back to the B1G 12 with Colorado and our other "OG" rivals. 

So is Iowa considered a “non-OG” team since they benefited from a terrible call at a crucial moment today?  

or maybe the refs in these days just aren’t that good

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
10 minutes ago, soup said:

So is Iowa considered a “non-OG” team since they benefited from a terrible call at a crucial moment today?  

or maybe the refs in these days just aren’t that good

Seriously.  Anyone of the ref whiners around here should go see that Iowa call.  I can't believe they let the whole return happen, that play is supposed to be blown dead if you're calling the penalty.  Absolutely atrocious.

13 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Seriously.  Anyone of the ref whiners around here should go see that Iowa call.  I can't believe they let the whole return happen, that play is supposed to be blown dead if you're calling the penalty.  Absolutely atrocious.

They didn't call a penalty.