What players leave? 2023/24 version

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Have you watched him try to catch the ball?

:laughpound  OK - that made me laugh.  I forgot - he couldn't catch a snap and had a hard time with that throwback pass.   I'll retract that WR comment. 

RB - no - maybe Safety or Cornerback.  From QB to CB - that has a nice ring to it.  Instead of throwing interceptions he can cause interceptions.  

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/17/2023 at 11:05 PM, Huskerfollower4life said:

Billy Kemp declared for the NFL draft.  Lost one of our playmaking wr's.

Dude was the most overrated “playmaker” I can think of the last 20 years. Fair caught everything and wasn’t that fast. The media guys seemed to always rave about him.
 QB play didn’t help. 

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Dude was the most overrated “playmaker” I can think of the last 20 years. Fair caught everything and wasn’t that fast. The media guys seemed to always rave about him.
 QB play didn’t help. 

I just don't think Satt put him in the best position to succeed.  I don't think we got to see his full potential especially with how bad our qb's were.  Too many times this season the qb's didn't pull the trigger on a throw and that's why we never really got to see his playmaking abilities.

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

QB play didn’t help. 

QB play sank him.  He's most filthy working in the slot and with a qb who can be quick/precise.  Something none of the qbs on our roster this year possessed. 

There's also the conference change/type of opponent that worked against him.  ACC is very different from the big ten style of quality defenses + ball control/bleed the clock offenses (for the most part).  

Imagine if he transferred a year sooner and he was working with CT and palmer on the outside.   We would've seen the kemp as advertised 

• TBH 2