Bye week What did we learn watching other teams this week

ndobney

Rhule's "if we die,we die" speech was dropped and was great.

Undefeated in bye weeks!!!!.  

Carter Nelson went to Notre Dame.

A lot of crazy games this weekend.  Oregon vs Washington, CU vs Stanford

Hopefully we are getting healthy, staying focused, working on the option and some passing that both Sims and HH can do.

Really, really, really want to win at least 3 of the remaining 6 games....Like really

• Oh Yeah! 2

What I’ve been saying for weeks was reinforced. That we go 5-1 down the stretch and get 8 regular season wins..

The Big 10 has perhaps the best three teams in the country, and then hot garbage to fill out the rest. (This is good for a Nebraska surge to end the season).

I’ve been waiting too many years for the SEC to cycle out as the dominant conference. I think it’s finally happening.

I’d rather be a team that loses a tough defensive battle than a track race shootout. #coloradosucks #deionsucks

2 hours ago, Kayvan said:

What I’ve been saying for weeks was reinforced. That we go 5-1 down the stretch and get 8 regular season wins..

The Big 10 has perhaps the best three teams in the country, and then hot garbage to fill out the rest. (This is good for a Nebraska surge to end the season).

I’ve been waiting too many years for the SEC to cycle out as the dominant conference. I think it’s finally happening.

I’d rather be a team that loses a tough defensive battle than a track race shootout. #coloradosucks #deionsucks

I hope you’re right.  The barriers to this type of success as I see it are an inconsistent ( and mostly bad) special teams and our history of not stringing together >2 wins in a row.   If Rhule pulls off an 8 win season, he should be national COTY.   

• TBH 2
1 hour ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Teams should just fair catch kickoffs. There are too many penalties called on kickoffs to make it worth the one TD you might return if lucky a season.

Do you see the stuff there are doing on punts to try to get the other team to touch the ball now?

Also think Georgia looked a little more beatable

they have some injuries. Michigan might be the best team in the country