2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

18 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Well you shoulda just said right up front that it was even more wild speculation by people that don’t know s#!t.

Well you know Nebraska fans want a rb that is a big back so there is a name from that could possible help.  Take it with a grain of salt.  When Kyle McCord's name came out Nebraska wasn't any where close to being mentioned as a landing spot then bam what do you know Nebraska was doing work behind the scenes in order to establish a relationship with him and look now he is here for a visit.  All I'm saying is recruiting is per speculation when it first comes out.

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well you know Nebraska fans want a rb that is a big back so there is a name from that could possible help.  Take it with a grain of salt.  When Kyle McCord's name came out Nebraska wasn't any where close to being mentioned as a landing spot then bam what do you know Nebraska was doing work behind the scenes in order to establish a relationship with him and look now he is here for a visit.  All I'm saying is recruiting is per speculation when it first comes out.

Well we “could” be after literally anybody in the portal. I prefer to narrow it to who we “are” after and to known and coach stated positions of need.

I’m not sure what good it does to so wildly speculate with no clear goal in mind other than filling up pages with nonsense. But hey, it’s not up to me.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Well we “could” be after literally anybody in the portal. I prefer to narrow it to who we “are” after and to known and coach stated positions of need.

I’m not sure what good it does to so wildly speculate with no clear goal in mind other than filling up pages with nonsense. But hey, it’s not up to me.

Do think Hood will like blocking for McCord?  I wonder if McCord would rather throw to Carter Nelson as a TE or WR?  Is there really no place Like Nebraska?

• TBH 1

3 hours ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Ohio State and McCord were the definition of the backup QB being the most popular guy on the roster.  

Going from multiple Heisman contenders to a just "solid," qb is hard to swallow,  apparently 

This is the rub I am hearing from my Buckeye friends.  Day told him he is brining in another QB and it is an open comp.