2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Princely U got a CB to Ole Miss.

I think he is so good that he is probably a take no matter what but I think that position is probably the one I'm least concerned about on this roster. We had 2 true freshman who look to be really good players already, and other players like Butler who were able to get good pressure. Would maybe get some more production from James Williams with more playing time as well.

10 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Rumors are floating around that Trevor Etienne the number one running back in the portal could be making a visit to Nebraska soon.  

I don't get this- QB - great, a postion of need. WR- great, also a position of need. RB???- I think we have a strong group. What's missing? The MOST IMPORTANT PIECES!!! Where are the 5 star Olinemen transfers that will make it possible for the skill players to do their thing? McCord and Riola, Etienne, etc can't do crap if they don't have protection/ holes or get injurred because of our Swiss cheese oline. Bring in the big uglies dang it.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I don't get this- QB - great, a postion of need. WR- great, also a position of need. RB???- I think we have a strong group. What's missing? The MOST IMPORTANT PIECES!!! Where are the 5 star Olinemen transfers that will make it possible for the skill players to do their thing? McCord and Riola, Etienne, etc can't do crap if they don't have protection/ holes or get injurred because of our Swiss cheese oline. Bring in the big uglies dang it.

I don't think we have a strong group of running backs.  You can't look at our running back group and say yup there is one guy that stands out above the rest.  I do get your point with bringing in more o-lineman but since our running backs have gotten hurt maybe the coaches want one guy to be the guy and not to just have a runningback by committee thing.  Either way I would take Etienne in a heartbeat as well.  Proven back who has played in big time games and is from the SEC.

• Plus1 2