****Purdue Game Day Thread****

Hudson Card's numbers have dropped since leaving Texas but this really isn't surprising considering the team he landed with.

7 td's to 5 int's this year.  60% completion rate now vs his last season at Texas which he was throwing at 69% overall.  Different coaches/scheme, different offensive line now, receivers etc.

He's a tough quarterback.  NU's secondary isn't what I would call great either so this should be an interesting matchup.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

2 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

I thought Maryland was better than this. 

I'm surprised. It's a ten-point Northwestern lead with a minute to go in the half. Northwestern had 257 yards of total offense and nine points in the game last week. They have 237 yards of offense and 24 points in the first half

28 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

I thought Maryland was better than this. 

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm surprised. It's a ten-point Northwestern lead with a minute to go in the half. Northwestern had 257 yards of total offense and nine points in the game last week. They have 237 yards of offense and 24 points in the first half

Look at who Maryland played to get off to that 5-0 start. Nobody.  They are no better than anyone else we have left.  Looks to me like we’ll be able to run at will on them.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2